Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Nation - Jungling Strategy Talk

Creator: SOAC Bas October 3, 2013 11:07am
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2013 3:53pm | Report

^ posting this here cause i didn't spot it in this thread. since the podcast they did 'fix' targons. it brought jungle back a bit, but the points made still on point. outside of a handful of champs you HAVE to go straight for gold generation.

olaf, shyv, vi, are probably the best due to early damage and fast clear that allows them to survive new jungle. eve can be good just because pink wards don't really impact the game as much anymore. outside of that udyr, j4, lee sin, noct are still pretty good.

honestly i was just getting good at jungle at the end of s3. i feel lost in jungle right now and i am in silver which is still troll level elo. been playing way more support which i was trying to get away from...but now it is so much stronger and more comfortable that jungle seems alien to me. i have been beasting with thresh and taric...lulu and nami got ***** slapped..their early game blows...late game still good. anyways...venting. i think i am going to take a break from lol for awhile.

another good cast lasty and bil.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2013 4:16pm | Report
idk if shyvana wasnt really fun to play i would hate jungling, and shyv is really the only jungler ive been using, i might have to try vi again

but jungling shyv and afk farming gets me more gold than most, but thats probably because shyv is just op right now and once they nerf her (if they do) im most likely going to stop jungling unless my naut/sej/hec get fixed
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 8:56am | Report
forgot about sej. yeah i liked her too...but clear is so hard with her now. i cry.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 1:24pm | Report
yeah idk she almost died the time i used her and it felt so slow that it just wasnt worth it when i could make such an impact with faster clear junglers
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 9:58pm | Report
Eh not the place for this, but this is my damn thread. One of my buddies from my Shanghai days makes these funny China videos. Most are just alright. He made one recently and its freaking blowing up. Hilarious, awesome, creative, and a little bit sad all rolled into one sexy video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfMgAOFXAn0

Check it out. Wasn't worth a blog post or a new thread.
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2013 1:52pm | Report
I play Malzahar and have been messing around with him in Jungle clearing camps early on after I push a lane. I have a feeling he might be as effective as Gragas Jungle. I am going to have to ask C4 about it :P.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2013 3:54pm | Report
you can do gragas jungle because he has AD ratios on E, an AD steroid on W, damage reduction on W, sustain in W and passive, and a gap closer

malz has none of those things so i wouldnt recommend jungling with him, maybe his passive would help a tiny bit but i dont think malz is sustainy/tanky enough for jungle
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2013 12:54am | Report
Malz can let his voidlings tank the jungle creeps which is quite good.

It can work, snoopeh used it once during LCS even though he lost. His pre-6 is terrible though.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2013 1:24am | Report
dont jungle monsters do bonus damage to pets/spawns? i remember something like that being put in for season 3 changes idk if its still in after the preseason changes
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2013 1:40am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Malz can let his voidlings tank the jungle creeps which is quite good.

It can work, snoopeh used it once during LCS even though he lost. His pre-6 is terrible though.

Even post six it's not great since you lack gap-closers.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide