Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungler taking kills? Rage!

Creator: I post stuff July 30, 2013 9:25am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Quoted:

Honestly i almost always take the first kill myself.
Both because i want the gold for my boots to be secured, but also just because i'm level 3 and the laners are both level 2 so i'll have a ****load of damage so not taking it is hard without letting em escape.

^

I always, with minor exceptions like giving it to snowball ADC, take the kill without hesitation.
Further kills I try to give to laners, but if there is a risk of letting them escape, I take the kill once again.

I'm usually done farming creeps at 1700 gold --> Jungle item and if I get kill on top of that, I can buy boots and ward. Then I go use the advantage to counter-jungle while I'm ahead and got vision. Then I go take objectives + help lanes more effectively. That's why I take the first kill.

Ignore the hating if they do so. It's like ADC-Support situation, ADC is nothing without support's CC, presence and vision.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 1:36pm | Report
well i still think ks=kill secure
and the downtime+missedcs/experience are the main things gained by killing an opponent.

so if ppl *****, ****em and raise your elo xD
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 1:41pm | Report
Junglers should take all kills in super early game, to help them get 6 faster, get (optimal) mobility boots and help other lanes.
Giving kill to a laner in lvl 3 gank won't help them, because there's very high posibility that enemy jungler will come as soon as possible and reset the lane. So giving that 300 gold to jungler is very beneficial, not to mention that laners have steady income of gold and junglers don't.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 1:43pm | Report
A snowballing jungler is one of the scariest things in League history because a jungler can be in 3 lanes at once. If you get 2 kills in your first 2 ganks, you can get your jungle item on first base which both increases ganking potential and clear speed.

On the other hand, not all junglers are capable of snowballing and on those you always want to hand over the kills to your lanes, if possible.

A final note is that I would ALWAYS try to give the kill if you're ganking botlane. An assist is only 75g if it is split on 2 people, and because of that will not be worth that much for your AD Carry.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 1:54pm | Report
if its 100% safe leave it for the laner, if not just take it.
rather have some1 dead and the gold on you than not killing him

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Zouchouten
<Member>
Zouchouten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 4:55pm | Report
I think my favorite moments are when you try to leave some wiggle room for the carry to get the kill and they not only end up letting it get away, they decide to TURRET DIVE and get their dumb *** killed.

Lets not forget the followup rage for "not doing anything" or "letting them die."

Moral of the story? Just secure the damn kill. Life will be easier if at least one person gets fed and the enemy gets kneecapped. There is no gratitude for doing a good job.

So far, I'm competent with: Riven, Sona, Ahri

I'm still learning: Akali, Katarina, Irelia, Sejuani, Vi, Ashe, and Vayne

xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 8:07pm | Report
Even if you take a kill.
You will shove the lane. Your laner gets more exp and your enemy will be denied + the tower will be pushed.

You just need to continue the pressure to make you taking the kill worth. People wont cry about kills unless they were behind cause of some stupid invade and really need it
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 9:13pm | Report
One thing you also need to consider:

Many players ,the lower levels especially, don't truly understand what tanking is for. Tanks are meant to either help mitigate pressure your teammates are dealing in lane, or add pressure to your opponents while they are in lane. Most times these are one and the same but I've instances where I just stood in the Top lane bush, which forced my top lane opponent to back off and allowed free farm to happen. It was a successful gank, and I just stood there as the opponent called me out with a "I know you are there"

"Good"
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 9:24pm | Report
Wow. Sorry guys. So many things wrong there... Can someone get me a mop to clean up that triple post?
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 9:50pm | Report
Regarding your opponent to say it in all chat: Stupid.

The longer the jungler thinks he is unseen, the more time he wasts.
Truly, junglers are hunters, thus patient, but when your enemy tells you that they will be carefull by saying stuff like 'Fk off Lee', 'Hi Lee', 'Babysit more Lee' (took Lee as an example here xD). You can back off, take a camp or take another route to the same guy to punish that mofo

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide