Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Kha'Zix changes - Not sure if nerfed...

Creator: Joxuu June 11, 2013 2:05pm
1 2
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2013 9:31pm | Report
It was a nerf.
Not only did they hurt his w poke a ton, they made his q better so that if you really want to burst someone down they HAVE to be alone.
This makes Kha'Zix more true to his character, but now he has some counterplay.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2013 9:53pm | Report
Overall if you understand his mechanics, this is a buff to me. His main job was to insta target someone to insta kill him. The increase damage on Q just makes him almost stupidly strong in single target killing now. He can just R, E W and then q, and then that person is dead. honestly his damage out put is overall better like they said, but i feel that is going to make him more like rengar. Overall the poke on W is going to be nerfed and the E w thing is nice. overall a nice change, however, i feel that they did to much buffing with the rest of the abilites. we'll have ot see though
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2013 10:07pm | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

Overall if you understand his mechanics, this is a buff to me. His main job was to insta target someone to insta kill him. The increase damage on Q just makes him almost stupidly strong in single target killing now. He can just R, E W and then q, and then that person is dead. honestly his damage out put is overall better like they said, but i feel that is going to make him more like rengar. Overall the poke on W is going to be nerfed and the E w thing is nice. overall a nice change, however, i feel that they did to much buffing with the rest of the abilites. we'll have ot see though

Hmm.. They definitely nerfed the old way of playing Kha'Zix, but since that was way too strong, now giving him other options will make him a lot more interesting to play.
Looks like it might be more of a buff to his laning though too as that isolation damage is going to sting.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2013 11:06pm | Report
The only change I'm unhappy with is the removal of Void Spike while mid- Leap. It's QoL more than anything and removes a lot of the adrenaline you get when you're in reset mode.

Not sure if I'll be picking him highly any more. I'll need to get my hands on him and see how much it bugs me.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide