Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Kha'Zix vs Rengar, time to hunt

Creator: NicknameMy September 24, 2012 5:09am
1 2 3 4
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 5:24am | Report
Why cudd?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 5:39am | Report
concept will be relatively abstract after release but will be more interesting if riot makes more of these for rivaling champs like diana v leona, viktor v jayce, etc.

Will be a new factor to consider into picks and bans.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 6:50am | Report
Non of this is matters
This mechanic is basically encouraging people playing one the two champs to do something stupid
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 6:56am | Report
Or it encourages them to play smartly, so that they don't give victory to the other.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 11:27am | Report
cudd how is this forcing people to play stupidly? if anything itll make the teams play smarter because then the game becomes "protect the x, kill the y" for a few minutes so that your team gets a buff

and honestly if someone picks kahzix or rengar just because the other person on the team did WHO CARES ITS A GAME THIS IS FOR FUN AND THATS A FUN THING not a stupid thing
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 8:35am | Report
Confirmed! It's been carried into NA servers from PBE :D!

Both Rengar and Kha'Zix have to be level 16 and use their ultimate at least once after reaching level 16. Then a secondary quest will appear on the top right corner of all the players' screens currently in the match. "The Hunt is On!"

Rengar needs to have either a kill or assist on Kha'Zix to get Head of Kha'zix. The Head of Kha'zix will have all the boosts of a 14 stacked bonetooth necklace. It is no longer an item with stacks so you won't lose any stacks upon death. The bonetooth necklace does not need to have all 14 stacks. I got mine with 12 stacks.

Kha'Zix needs to have either a kill or assist on Rengar to get his fourth evolution point.

The bonus of the quest is given once to whomever is victorious. Once Rengar beats Kha'Zix or Kha'Zix beats Rengar the quest will end. So if Kha'Zix beats Rengar, he gains his 4th evolution point and Rengar can no longer get Head of Kha'zix. If Rengar beats Kha'Zix, he gains Head of Kha'zix and Kha'Zix can no longer get his 4th evolution point.

Proof:
Head of Kha'Zix :D
Balance is key
Currently on vacation~
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 8:55am | Report
I had this happen to me when I was 10% hp about to die to rengar. Really riot =(

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide