Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

koksei's journey in soloQ

Creator: koksei April 13, 2012 1:11pm
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2012 9:09am | Report
oo ^ ^ gl

im startin to climb ma own ranked too ^ ^ summa 2gud~

HOW I WISH I COULD PLAY ON NA OR EUW WITH LOW PING D;

CN servers so boring
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2012 9:21am | Report
Quoted:

oo ^ ^ gl

im startin to climb ma own ranked too ^ ^ summa 2gud~

HOW I WISH I COULD PLAY ON NA OR EUW WITH LOW PING D;

CN servers so boring

haha:P good luck I go for another1 right now - I'd stream but my bandwidth doesn't allow it and I get horrible lags :(
CN=chinese?

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2012 9:43am | Report
yaaa
D:
I can't stream because I can't connect to xsplit and my ram aint good enuf
._.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2012 9:55am | Report
Quoted:

yaaa
D:
I can't stream because I can't connect to xsplit and my ram aint good enuf
._.

well.. my computer es beast the interwebz isn't ;(

And also BACK to 1700 - finally lol

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 1:47pm | Report
Played three games today:
1. Game:
Irelia - won my lane hard thanks to an early jungle gank Lee couldn't recover and then I just bursted him quite hard and he couldn't trade.
Well but mid and bot lost way too hard so I lost in the end. Well at least the game gave me good experience for top. For me it was still a good game.

2. Game:
Well me=turd I played soraka to counter karthus first I am just a decent Soraka and second all lanes failed anyway and were just flaming each other.
Also the AD said pregame idc but flamed ingame that he hates AD same for top - top mained AD AD mained top dem communications.

3. Game:
Blitzcrank hookcity invade from behind 1. blood for me.
We won botlane not as hard as I usually do when I play blitz but well won by 40 cs and 3 kills.
After that I just roamed. Was a close game until I roamed I killed the tf mid everytime I went there kinda stole kills on purpose later on was super fed.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 1:26pm | Report
OK so today I played 2 games in which some1 CALLED SUPPORT.

In the first game I jungled Lee:
I couldn't quite gank that fast due to an invasion. But after I b'ed the 1. time I went top secured a kill then went mid secured one. Meanwhile their JUNGLE-YI ffs-.- got a double on bot due to no ward, over extending and being low on health. The support bought around 3 wards the entire game even tho he called it I dunno why some1 like that would even call this position. Well real BS I won mid and top for them but their YI was super fed and went bot over and over again then he met me twice in the jungle and I couldn't do **** against him. We almost turned it around but smart teams dive between two turrets even tho we just got 2 kills. Well greed lost us this game real turds.

Second game I played trist:
Some1 called support again and picked ali which is a ****ing strong lane.
1. He rarely landed his Q E combo
2. He was a real ***** that kind of never engaged.
3. He put 3 wards at same place after it got destroyed in like 5 seconds all the time due to a pink ward.
4. He never even autohitted he Q-E'd and went out for what ever reason he had.
All in all we still won the lane and I was quite fed. But our top Trundle who counterpicked udyr just failed and their udyr was super strong.
I probably should've gone IE -> BT -> LW instead of getting IE -> BT -> Zeal -> LW
well they killed the other 4 guys after I got away from a malphite ult cuz my team brain****ed how they are engaged on them while they had nashor and focused malphite cuz his ult was down.
*derp*

TL;DR
New trend:
People call support and just suck at it.

EDIT:
Played another game called support myself this time.
BLITZCRANK hardcore carry cuz vayne annoyed me I "stole" 2 kills on purpose huehue.
Well 3 GP10 were ready at minute 10 I had 2 more for like 5 minutes and 1 more for another 3minutes.
Which gave me a huge advantage I finished an early shurelias then and got oracle.
Super strong.
All in all a pretty good game besides the fact that vayne annoyed me with counting how many grabs I missed/hit even tho really didn't do gud.
Ended the game 2/1/13 which is still pretty gud .. the 1 death was kinda ******ed tho

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 1:07pm | Report
So well I wasn't quite motivated to play ranked after that last lose streak but picked it up this weekend again!

Played 4 games:

Game 1 - Blitzcrank Support:
Well this game was kinda one sided. We totally stomped bot and decided to take the turret fast so that I could roam and secure kills. I took FB to avoid my varus getting killed which resulted in a double for us. Well we got 3 more kills in "laning" phase before we took that first turret. Then just snowballed hard. Took drake made a mid push with an ace which put us ahead even further.
All lanes were winning and it was pure stomping later on.

Game 2 - Nidalee Top:
So I played against Darius and just annoyed the **** outta him. With my range then got an early gank which put me ahead even further. Well after that I just snowballed and made some funny jukes.
Not quite that much too say - the Darius wasn't rly bad, besides that he sucked at warding but just couldn't do **** against range.

Game 3 - Kennen Top:
In this game I decided to go Kennen vs Jax. Kennen does quite well against him and I won hard and even forced him out of lane. Well afterwards I got camped and died due to a stupid engage from my side. After that I had no chance anymore - Pantheon (their jungler) kept camping me and my jungler just went mid and bot. I even got dived 3 times by 2/3 people but luckily took at least 1 of those with me. Well I lost top kinda hard but due to our nautilus bot and mid won and we won TF's quite due to massive CC.

Game 4 - Kennen Top:
Same matchup as last time - Kennen vs Jax Top.
Well I had a quite hard time csing early due to their lee but in the end he just wasted his time besides denying my farm. After some time I got careless and went for csing and lee came right away - I managed to kill him and get FB but Jax got the kill on me outpushed the lane and had redbuff. I just asked amumu to come top and we got the kill on him. Afterwards he proceeded poking him and he tried to dive me with Lee and he died again - 3/1 for my favor.
Afterwards I did sth really dumb I was at 3/4 of my health while he was at 1/3-1/2 so I engaged on him I thought I could kill him but that ult just made him way too tanky and I couldn't disengage due to phage + ghost. If I would've just poked him with 1 more shuriken and waited for my ignite I could've kept my advantage like this I gave it up.
So much for the laning phase - we won the 1. dragon fight due to the fact that jax was pushing top he got 2 turrets while we got drake, mid turret so we traded quite good.
Next up was just a farmfest until the next drake - we won the fight due to a failengage by Jax - he jumped in 1v5. But we didn't even win that hard 3 for 4 cuz or Graves had laggs.
Well the last real fight happened at Baron when we aced them got 1 inhib - went back and slowly ended it.

TL;DR:
4 Wins I should play kennen more - dat CC.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 1:09pm | Report
Dude wtf you hide the best part, the background!

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
KBAfewx
<Member>
KBAfewx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 5:03pm | Report
i blame koski! hahaah
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 11:57pm | Report
KBAfewx wrote: