Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

koksei's journey in soloQ

Creator: koksei April 13, 2012 1:11pm
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 12:46pm | Report
Frostblade Irelia es op.

Y well this game was rather funny as you can see they got ali jungle who usually ganks top right at lvl 2 so I asked mundo to directly come top as well. So he sat into top brush - ali came I got 1 kill+ assist pushed out the lane and started tabi's + longsword + ward.
Well Riven couldn't rly do **** afterwards I got 1 kill on her alone got greedy afterwards tho and dove would've been alright if swain didn't suddenly show up.
Well I find it's rather easy to carry with irelia I rly took a liking to her she is damn strong and actually a pretty safe pick for top.
Well our Lux facerolled swain in mid - just bot lost and due to drags, towers and tf's we eventually won.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:10pm | Report
Lawl, dat Swain build.

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:17pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Lawl, dat Swain build.

he probably overdid it with the tear lol:D
especially because he somewhat lost mid 1v1 w/o jungler's influence.. derp

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2012 12:22pm | Report
OH MANG THIS GAME:
So.. well I wanted to swap with amumu and kinda forgot it *facepalm*
first time jax jungle wrong runes + masteries.
Amu first time top raging at me all the time for not swapping... well our bot lost super hard top was about equal and our mid lost as well. We kinda won this in teamfights and pick offs due to mass warding. Then I stole 2 barons and we won :D such an amazing game. And I think I didn't do that bad for 1. time jungle jax..

EDIT: Also I made some crazy ward jumps dis game just way too gud with jax. 1 time I even engaged with it. Q to a ward flash in 4 people --> stunned.
It rly saves lifes/grants kill of you always have at least 1 ward just for jumping purposes

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2012 2:17pm | Report
Good luck :)
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2012 2:56pm | Report
That sc really shows the importance of dragons/barons! Check Janna vs Nunu. They have same amount of kda, Janna has 16 cs more which equates to Nunus 1 more gp10 being up for about 10 mins and 40 secs more than jannas 2 (nunu had 3). So basically dragons, barons and ofc turrets gave Nunu an additional 2.5k. Give or take 5 turrets more is 750 gold then you still have another 1.75k gold ahead from dragons and barons. Now that doesn't even count in the advantage of the buffs from baron, just the pure gold advantage.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 1:27am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

That sc really shows the importance of dragons/barons! Check Janna vs Nunu. They have same amount of kda, Janna has 16 cs more which equates to Nunus 1 more gp10 being up for about 10 mins and 40 secs more than jannas 2 (nunu had 3). So basically dragons, barons and ofc turrets gave Nunu an additional 2.5k. Give or take 5 turrets more is 750 gold then you still have another 1.75k gold ahead from dragons and barons. Now that doesn't even count in the advantage of the buffs from baron, just the pure gold advantage.

yeah and he had an early oracles which he "just" lost 2 times I think.
He cleared out a ****load of wards with it. While janna had some but couldn't quite clear dat much.
Also... well I was 2 lvls above maokai + we had nunu his "eating-skill" + smite was pretty easy to steal actually. And cuz of my lvl advantage my smite did more dmg anyway. It's not that much but it helps.

@Xiron thx bro

And general fact:
Played 1 game afterwards was just horrible mid lost 0/2 after 3 minutes without jungler's influence.. went afk. Botlane was flaming each other like **** for no reason at all. Ended up 0/4 after like 5minutes as well --> afk.
Nocturne was just horrible bad oO he went top to gank -> I engage -> he stays in bush 10 seconds -> comes when I am almost dead. -> I die he doesn't even get vlad because he gets juked like a real derp.
So after 9 minutes 4 guys were afk:D
well that game was srsly uncarriable I played on but well.. :D since it was 1 vs 5 and I was 0/2 anyway by minute 2 I ended up 1/7 huehue.
Real derp game.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 1:46am | Report
Yes, wasn't really reflecting on your ability to steal the barons. Only on the pure difference in gold between the two since they had such comparable stats on both kda and income from gp10 vs cs. I doubt that he had 1 more gp10 than her for mroe than 10 mins?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 1:47am | Report
You got this, koksei!
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 2:17am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Yes, wasn't really reflecting on your ability to steal the barons. Only on the pure difference in gold between the two since they had such comparable stats on both kda and income from gp10 vs cs. I doubt that he had 1 more gp10 than her for mroe than 10 mins?

sorry I don't remember that.
But I think he went boots + 3 gp10--> roa -->shurelia so he should've had it quite long

also thanks animorte

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide