Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Ladies and Gentlemen, the pride of Mobafire

Creator: Luther3000 June 6, 2012 6:38pm
1 2 3
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 8:45am | Report
Xiron wrote:

Maybe they tried troll surrender? And fail'd

Nope, they killed our Nexus while we were trying to defend it.

PsiGuard wrote:
WAT?

I'm sorry, was it hard to understand my post?

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 10:10am | Report
Game not always registers leaves.
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 10:21am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:
I'm sorry, was it hard to understand my post?

lolno, but my reaction to your statement about bots going afk was quite similar... Never heard of it.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
Variduse
<Member>
Variduse's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 10:52am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Wayne: 960 Normal wins

GMD: 1031 Normal wins, 579 Ranked wins, 1704 Elo

I just felt the need to share this image with you all. It's exactly what it looks like. Please feel free to point and laugh as much as you wish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAhahahaHAHAHA *cough*

I lol'ed
harakoniwhawk
<Member>
harakoniwhawk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 11:01am | Report
Variduse wrote:

stuff

that's the team captain representing our behinds, mate

what the hell bros?
if you have trouble with junglers i feel bad for you son
been ganked 99 times and my lane's still won

aka Gabriel Santar
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 11:05am | Report
^ I think you might need a new team captain. :P
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 11:53am | Report
I lost to bots about a week ago because of some REALLY wierd **** going on, in combination with ridiculously huge lag, in combination with me being evelynn.

Was literally the hardest I've ever laughed at league of legends, can't even describe how much hilarious **** was going on.

Imagine a super fed malphite.

Now imagine him running on spot not moving.

Now imagine him running on spot not moving BACKWARDS while constantly teleporting after you.

I also got killed by annies corpse.

Was just walking around, and seen a dead annie on the ground, a rather normal thing to happen, didn't think anything of it, but then when I started to get close, it just started sliding towards me, and dropped tibbers, and then everything else on me, and then slid away like nothing was wierd.

Dunno wtf was up with that game, but like I said I had huge lag, and I disconnected 3 or 4 times, so that could've played a part, as that usually causes some wierd bugs. o.o
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 12:45pm | Report

I lost to bots about a week ago because of some REALLY wierd **** going on, in combination with ridiculously huge lag, in combination with me being evelynn.

Was literally the hardest I've ever laughed at league of legends, can't even describe how much hilarious **** was going on.

Imagine a super fed malphite.

Now imagine him running on spot not moving.

Now imagine him running on spot not moving BACKWARDS while constantly teleporting after you.

I also got killed by annies corpse.

Was just walking around, and seen a dead annie on the ground, a rather normal thing to happen, didn't think anything of it, but then when I started to get close, it just started sliding towards me, and dropped tibbers, and then everything else on me, and then slid away like nothing was wierd.

Dunno wtf was up with that game, but like I said I had huge lag, and I disconnected 3 or 4 times, so that could've played a part, as that usually causes some wierd bugs. o.o

I only read "I lost to bots"...
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 3:59pm | Report
When you d/c ingame and don't risk a full reconnection (via load screen), there are many things that may happen:

- Creep waves that don't really exist but stay in the map;
- Dead people from the time of disconnecting become spazzing corpses that manifest only with ability use or auto-attacks;
- You can't hit a turret that follows a turret destroyed in the meantime;
- Some champions become right down invisible, enemy or not;

But still, why would a high elo playa have issues with interwebs? EXCUSES I SAY!
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 8:21pm | Report
Me? lol I'm not a high elo player.

Hell I don't even play ranked at my house cause my computer sucks so hard
Probably at least 1/5 games I insta lose because I get a stupid bug where I can't click until I relog, and with my ****py computer that means I get back in when everyone's hitting level 5 or 6, and I'm pretty much screwed.

Also, I usually frequently get massive fps spikes that freeze my game when a lot of action is going on, and I die a lot cause of it :(

But yeah, I only have like 50 ranked games or so xD
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide