Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Leblanc or Shaco.

Creator: PotatisFarfar November 12, 2011 5:41pm
1 2 3
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 5:27am | Report
I'd like to see a Shaco guide from you. There are quite the amount of different aspects to him as well, where LeBlanc can only play AP Mid, unless you feel like doing something completely untraditional of course (i.e. throwing her top). Shaco on the other hand can be played both AD and AP, even if the one is preferable over the other, there are still things to be said about fx camping with boxes, the mentality while playing Shaco, when to join the fights, etc. Also a description of when you're facerolling with him, and when you have a more quiet score. You can't just go in and pentakill them all with a 1/1/0 score, unless you have 400 farm.

That's just my opinion. I can agree that there are many different options for triggering the silence of LeBlanc, and that each individual trying to play her well, needs to know of these combinations, not to mention keeping a cool head, being able to decide between running and going all out, etc. About the combos I don't think it's something that can really be taught - The individual needs to know the combo and be able to use it instinctively before it's any good. A LeBlanc who uses 2 seconds on her combo, is dead by the time the first and a half second has gone.

So yeah, I'd prefer a Shaco guide from you, but that's just me ;o
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 5:49am | Report
You should make a Yanna guide.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Virtus
<Member>
Virtus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 5:59am | Report
Jun is right, I mained LeBlanc from the time I had enough IP to buy her, and dominated with her in noob levels because she is extremely easy to play and at those levels people didn't understand to travel in groups. When it started happening more and more often, the crutch of LeBlanc's short range starts to show harshly, when getting into close range means death. Then I started playing Gragas, Annie, Brand, etc. LeBlanc is weak after laning phase compared to them as one starts rising in Normal and Ranked ELO.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 6:34am | Report
@Virtus

I am gonna take that as an insult. I am quite the high elo, sitting at 1630'ish right now. So i am not some level 28 noob, this post bassicly got me the impression that (you are just playing against noobs thats why it works).

Leblanc short range? What are you smokein bro.

@Toshabi

Oh you <3.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 6:57am | Report
Think i know what to do now ;).
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 10:36am | Report
Why not make a LeShaco guide? Or ShaBlanc? Sure neither are real champs but hey, reading how ShaBlanc could have up to 3 copies of itself active at once or 6 with Mimic would be pretty cool.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 9:49pm | Report
CUZ GUIDES TAKE TOO LONG TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 11:30pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

Then why do I got to mid with such confidence when I see an enemy leblanc?

Wanna play against me, LeBlanc vs LeBlanc?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 11:44pm | Report
I say LeBlanc, just to annoy the Sophomore here
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide