Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Let's talk ideas people

Creator: MrZeaver March 28, 2011 3:49pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 3:49pm | Report
Ok anyone that has read my previous threads let's talk about them here no trolling on them if you have additions or thoughts about them that's what this thread is for.

Rep me if you like the ideas

Current idea: ELO or Win/Losses Reset For RP
Alright this will bring riot in some major cash because of the increasing rate of resets players buy. This is how this will be set up players will have the option to purchase a reset for 10$ in RP. But to prevent trollers and bad players from doing this all to often. Trollers/ Bad players have to have three months of no bad reports such as verble abuse or feeding, being a newb. After they have no bad reports they can purchase a reset. Now for the people that you think will do it because they are rich and do it over and over again. They can do inside of a year twice with no rate increase but if they do it a third time the option to reset will be increased either by 50% or 100% every time they reset.

Anything I missed that you think would be valuable post it and I will refine it into my idea.
I'm an idealist my ideas are aimed to help everyone

Rep me if you like my ideas
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 3:50pm | Report
dude, put all of ur posts into one thread ok? dont spam new topics.
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:00pm | Report
that's what this thread is dude some has already told me that's why it's called let's talk ideas

VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:05pm | Report
MrZeaver wrote:

that's what this thread is dude some has already told me that's why it's called let's talk ideas

Therefore, creating another thread. lol jk. but seriously, don't spam for post counts and for reps.
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:09pm | Report
Yah did not have that intent just trying to spread my ideas they have been building in my head for three months and I dint realize I was spamming that bad so this is the post for my ideas

Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:43pm | Report
such dull subjects.
dont like it dont play it
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:54pm | Report
Your trying too hard to be Gin dude sorry now go find tosen and be blind with him XD

Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:19pm | Report
MrZeaver wrote:

Your trying too hard to be Gin dude sorry now go find tosen and be blind with him XD

To be who? D:

I feel like I'm missing something.

Anyway, as far as I know, nobody in their right mind is going to spend $20 on a win/loss reset that really doesn't affect that much. I mean think about it, LoL is a free game, and $20 is just... A lot. And it makes such a small difference that you might as well just start a new account for free.

Also, going three months without being reported is probably impossible, unless you simply don't play for three months. People will report you just because they're mad you won or because you did bad for one game.

EDIT: "Rep me if you like the ideas"

No. I'll comment if I like the ideas (or dislike). I rep when people help me or when they have a good idea, but not when they ask for it. There is no reward for being repped anyway, and rep means reputation. Surely you can't gain reputation in the real world by asking for it.

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh. I speak bluntly lol.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:23pm | Report
Lazukin what I said is a reference to his portrait. This is just a rough idea and I'm trying to refine the idea so don't shoot it down so fast and give me some additions you think should be in place it's not what's going to be exactly. And when I'm not forcing people to rep me. The reason I requested reps is so that my ideas have some credibility behind them and people give a better look at my ideas

Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:31pm | Report
MrZeaver wrote:

Lazukin what I said is a reference to his portrait. This is just a rough idea and I'm trying to refine the idea so don't shoot it down so fast and give me some additions you think should be in place it's not what's going to be exactly

I gave my ideas in the previous comment. I indirectly gave suggestions like for example, too expensive, but I didn't really give my take on the option its self. I think it's a bad idea, simply because there is no real reason to reset your wins etc except as a cheap way to get easy games. I mean this game uses a trueskill system to find your... Well... True Skill. If you can just reset it, you're getting unfair advantages, and one of the appeals to this game is that it's free, and you don't really get statistical advantages for paying. This would change that. Also, I did not shoot your ideas down really, I disagreed with them. And I continue to do so because I believe it's a bad idea.

Of course you can improve the idea, I just personally don't like it. I don't speak for everyone.

EDIT: (I really do edit all my posts lol)

Credibility is something that simply comes over time. It can't be bought. Bought probably isn't the right word for it here, but I just disagree with it. Yes, I know I'm a disagreeable person >_<

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide