Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Lifesteal quints.

Creator: Babit March 27, 2012 6:48pm
1 2 3
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 6:48pm | Report
So, how do you feel about the lifesteal quints?

Quints 6% life steal.
Masteries 3% life steal.
Dorans 3% life steal.

12% life steal at lvl 1. Thats a pre-nerf vamp scepter.

MajorLoL
<Member>
MajorLoL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 7:26pm | Report
I give them 2 ******ed Rhinos out of 5
Thanks to Rys Aberdeen, Jhoijhoi, The_Nameless_Bard, Arcana3, and Miss Maw for the sigs!

Remember to +Rep me if I helped you out!
echoedpulse23
<Member>
echoedpulse23's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 11:05pm | Report
Rush Will of the Ancients and ur taking some of the best years of that champions life... Would think that would be a great solo option. Was it life-steal or just vamp scepter that was nerfed?

Computer Build

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz Hard Drive: 119 GB SSD(SATA 3) + 1T WD-Black(6Gps/SATA 3) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 Memory: 8192MB RAM Monitor: ViewSonic LED 1080p(HDMI/DVI input) Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Audio) Speakers Headphones: BOSE QT:15 Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Mouse Surface: Razer Sphex Mouse: Razer Mamba Wireless 4g==> 6400 DPI (1000Hz Polling Rate) Operation System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)==>SP 1 Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V PRO (GEN3) Computer Case: Corsair Antec
[/color]
Hutshi
<Member>
Hutshi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 12:13am | Report
Babit wrote:

So, how do you feel about the lifesteal quints?

Quints 6% life steal.
Masteries 3% life steal.
Dorans 3% life steal.

12% life steal at lvl 1. Thats a pre-nerf vamp scepter.

OP (:
problem?
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 12:16am | Report
Funny because when they said they were going to nerf ALL the life steal items, they left behind poor old Executioner's Calling with 18% which is 2% less than a fully charged Bloodthirster. 2gud riot

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 5:47am | Report
When did they state that they will nerf ALL lifesteal items?

As far as I remember they directly linked the upcoming LS nerf with V.Scepter, Wriggle's and Bloodthirster, never talked about anything else like Exe/Zeke etc.
Yossarianct22
<Member>
Yossarianct22's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 1:49pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

When did they state that they will nerf ALL lifesteal items?

As far as I remember they directly linked the upcoming LS nerf with V.Scepter, Wriggle's and Bloodthirster, never talked about anything else like Exe/Zeke etc.

yea they mentioned there being a discrepancy with those items in the cost and the lifesteal they offered.
wriggles in particular has been the choice of nearly all ad solo tops with its sustain on top of its armor and ad.
Executioner's Calling with 18% which is 2% less than a fully charged The Bloodthirster.

Though that is an interesting point about Executioner's Calling wasn't aware of the lifesteal numbers being that high. Wonder if it will be viable anywhere after the nerfs to other lifesteal items.
Ive used that item so little guess I'll have to test it out a bit.
MajorLoL
<Member>
MajorLoL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 3:10pm | Report
Uh, Twitch with Executioner's Calling is op. No AD Carry can survive him in 1v1 late game with it. Also any AD Carry should pick it up if your team lacks Ignites and the enemy has Volibear, Dr. Mundo, or Fiora, or any high regening champ.
Thanks to Rys Aberdeen, Jhoijhoi, The_Nameless_Bard, Arcana3, and Miss Maw for the sigs!

Remember to +Rep me if I helped you out!
moumoon
<Member>
moumoon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 1:42pm | Report
It's nice to have, 12% lifesteal early game. But I would prefer other quints over it :P

Thank you jhoijhoi for this awesome signature btw :P

(Click the banner to go to my guide)

If I rated your guide, be kind and rate mine back!
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 1:51pm | Report
It is a come Kog build. A lot of high elo players use it. Nothing new. Some also like it on Vayne to give her extra sustain in lane. But yeah to do that you have to be abel to Last hit with 6,75 AD less early one. Wich can mack a hugh impact if you are not used to hit.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide