Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Low level strategy

Creator: IneidynnIsEpic June 4, 2012 12:32pm
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 7:59am | Report
I've got a low level strategy.

Play Mundo or Tryndamere every single game. It doesn't matter if you jungle or not.

Lanes are irrelevant. Sometimes you're just going to lose and sometimes you're just going to win.

It will be that way until level 30.

(Play to have fun until you've got a couple hundred wins anyway.)
IcarianWings
<Member>
IcarianWings's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 8:25am | Report
^ Truth. It's what he advised to me as well.

Playing for funsies is the best.

Huge thanks + hugs to MissMaw for my sigs!
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 8:40am | Report
If you're still interested in trying this, IneidynnIsEpic, I'd suggest starting jungling as Nunu & Willump and Warwick. Both are very high sustain junglers that can easily survive and do well in the jungle without all of the masteries and runes. Both are also fairly easy to play in the jungle, which will help you learn the ropes.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
IneidynnIsEpic
<Member>
IneidynnIsEpic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 9:53am | Report
lifebaka wrote:

If you're still interested in trying this, IneidynnIsEpic, I'd suggest starting jungling as Nunu & Willump and Warwick. Both are very high sustain junglers that can easily survive and do well in the jungle without all of the masteries and runes. Both are also fairly easy to play in the jungle, which will help you learn the ropes.

Yea, I already got these two. I once tried to jungle with Warwick, but I find it fairly difficult to do. So I'll just train to level 30 and buy some runes. Thanks for advice anyways :)
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 10:21am | Report
Make sure you have the defensive masteries. You should have more than enough to get the monsters damage reduction and return. I can jungle on my level 15 with just the defensive masteries with any of the good junglers.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 11:08am | Report
Cho'Gath Doesn't need runes or masteries and is still very fast.
IneidynnIsEpic
<Member>
IneidynnIsEpic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 2:52pm | Report

Cho'Gath Doesn't need runes or masteries and is still very fast.

I might aswell try that one too, because it's free to play this week. Thanks for the advice :)
zwoozh
<Member>
zwoozh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 6:57pm | Report
im not that pro at jungling but i can tell you Warwick, Nocturne, Nunu & Sejuani are good junglers to start with, i mean they are mad easy to play and can clear jungle fast & ganks are good with their skills...

btw i started my jungling experience with Sejuani and had a very good game, played good tank and had a good K/D/A (im lvl 17, nd got a lvl 21 borrowed account) hehe....
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 7:43pm | Report

Hello all,

I'm currently lvl 16 and the strategy that my team uses is 2-1-2. But in the most videos I watch, they play 1-1-2 plus a jungler. Should I lead the team and use that strategy or still use the first strategy and in lvl 30 the other one?

Greetings, Ineidynn

No. Low level players cannot handle a 2v1 lane.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 7:53pm | Report
Queso wrote:

No. Low level players cannot handle a 2v1 lane.

You would be surprised.

Just as an example: I used to main Evelynn (when she had the stun) and that's how I got up through a lot of levels. I would usually go bottom with another random champion (because roles don't exist at lower levels). One specific game, the ally who would have been bottom with me DCed so I had to do it by myself against Warwick and Cho'Gath. By the 10 minute mark, I had lost my tower, but I was 6/0/0 and up by 4 levels. We later won the game. My summoner level was only about 12-13 at the time.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide