Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Inhouses (Come Play!)

Creator: Mowen March 10, 2014 4:56pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 9:59am | Report
I dunno guys, remember what happened last time we let a bronze player play in an inhouse? He hasn't quite been the same since...
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 10:03am | Report
I dunno guys, remember what happened last time we let a bronze player play in an inhouse? He hasn't quite been the same since...

Personally I don't care about rating at all, as long as we give him a fair matchup, he listens to us and is open for feedback it's fine with me.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 10:05am | Report

I am pretty much bronze level and the 2 or 3 times I played havn't really changed me either even though i was feeding like crazy :D
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 10:10am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Personally I don't care about rating at all, as long as we give him a fair matchup, he listens to us and is open for feedback it's fine with me.

On a serious note, I have no problem with him playing, but it's unlikely that we could find a fair matchup for him unless we make him ADC/support in a 2v1 lane. :P Recently I've noticed that everyone in the inhouses is gold+ apart from lynet. I don't think anyone else who has played recently is under gold, and if there is there's not many people.
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 10:22am | Report
Seriously though, if I didn't get picked on, then no one would.
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 10:54am | Report
We need to be open to players from any elo playing inhouses. I had already given various suggestions such as one where the higher elo player and the lower elo ones communicate with each other so the other guy learns and the higher elo player doesn't act like a complete ******* and starts feasting on the bronze elo like a douchebag and the jungler doesn't camp like another ******* then I'm sure that said bronze elo could learn a lot during that lanephase. He can later switch to the team comm and try to gain knowledge about the rest of the game's phases.

If necessary, I can volunteer for this kind of thing, since I have no issues with helping others. I assume some players would rather be making plays and show how awesome they are instead, so let them go to other lanes. Maybe this way we can start having players from all elos again.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 5:45am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Wand the higher elo player doesn't act like a complete ******* and starts feasting on the bronze elo like a douchebag and the jungler doesn't camp like another ******* then I'm sure that said bronze elo could learn a lot during that lanephase.

This is very important. In the two matches I shoutcasted Khazem and Disturbedfox were going ham on silvers which had a massive influence on the outcome of both games. It's just really BM.

We can however make sure to communicate (before we go into champion select) what lane the lower rated players are going to play so we can make fair matchups.

Finally, an idea I had was to analyse instead of shoutcast the games and to explain what player x could've done better just like I was teaching them. Then everyone interested could go to my twitch channel afterwards and find the replays there.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 5:52am | Report
^ Also a good idea
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 5:58am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

This is very important. In the two matches I shoutcasted Khazem and Disturbedfox were going ham on silvers which had a massive influence on the outcome of both games. It's just really BM.

shows how much attention you actually pay to the games you shoutcast l0l

Vynertje wrote:
We can however make sure to communicate (before we go into champion select) what lane the lower rated players are going to play so we can make fair matchups.

We've already had discussions about things like that but we simply can't force people to play in certain lanes. Most we can do is suggest it or somehow balance it in such a way that we can place equally skilled players in their main lanes on opposite teams
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 6:05am | Report
Khazem wrote:

shows how much attention you actually pay to the games you shoutcast l0l

We've already had discussions about things like that but we simply can't force people to play in certain lanes. Most we can do is suggest it or somehow balance it in such a way that we can place equally skilled players in their main lanes on opposite teams

l0l you were by no means going easy on them. I think you were 8/0 in 15-20 minutes?

You can't force people, yes, but what you CAN do is ask the players in lobby what role they want to play, give them that role and then you can make the decision in advance regarding who you are going put against him instead of finding out waay too late the guy is last pick and going top against a diamond player

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide