Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire @ LoL Forums

Creator: JunSupport March 15, 2011 7:33pm
1 2 3
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 1:47pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

@ShadowReign757:

Mmk, except.

1. What about your comment about people playing Tryndamere to respond to Trynd then?
Like, if Champion X is even slightly OP, and you didn't like Champion X, but is the current FoTM and crushing you in every game, would you end up caving and opting to play that champion?

3. lols @ AD Garen.

5. That's invalid, there are just less random posts to sift through.
There are significantly more helpful posts on the official forums.
We're talking about a fan-site of maybe 1,000~5,000 vs an official site of over 200,000. lol

1. I would never opt to play a champ I don't like. I'd try a new one for sure, but never play a champ I don't like. I'm pretty sure that a vast majority of people who called Trynd OP tried him out, and then realized it wasn't as easy as it looked. The funny thing is I'm sure a few of those that tried him and failed went on to call him OP again.

3. It is pretty funny considering I have a tank guide for him, not an AD one lol. But regardless, that TF raged so hard.

5. But simply looking through a few of the forum posts here can show you that no matter what, you will end up getting a great opinion. Those 200,000 people probably would end up getting a ton of different opinions and cause like an argument or something lol. But that hardly ever happens here, as we are all so friendly ^_^

Teamwork is essential. It gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.

JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 1:54pm | Report
@@ShadowReign757:

5. Being able to understand the general beliefs of the community seems more rewarding to me.

It may not be within my comfort zone sometimes, but 200,000 can statistically destroy 10,000 when it comes to finding problems, insight, and coming up with new ideas.
Starting an argument is not always negative. Arguments get ideas and thoughts out, which allow proper understanding. (Trolls excluded)
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 2:03pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

@@ShadowReign757:

5. Being able to understand the general beliefs of the community seems more rewarding to me.

It may not be within my comfort zone sometimes, but 200,000 can statistically destroy 10,000 when it comes to finding problems, insight, and coming up with new ideas.
Starting an argument is not always negative. Arguments get ideas and thoughts out, which allow proper understanding. (Trolls excluded)

Lol, I meant arguments started by trolls.

As for your reason on number 5, I just prefer smaller communities. For example, I hate Minecraft servers with a ton of people on them, the optimal amount for me is like 10-15.

I just enjoy knowing everyone and it is generally a friendlier community.

Just preference I suppose.

Any ship can be a minesweeper... once.

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide