Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mobafire mercenenaries. EUNE MOBAfire-team IS ON!

Creator: Pølsemanden March 2, 2012 8:22am
1 2 3
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 12:21pm | Report
We just lost our 2 game.

We had an amazing lead.

Everything was fine.

Then Pølse Threw it out the window...
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Morr33d
<Member>
Morr33d's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 12:23pm | Report

Just a story how one man could cost a game - I'm writing this as a some kind of punishment for Polse.
We had 20-10 lead, Polse started ramboing 1v5 and we eventually lost. This is just showcase how one rambo can ruin a won match.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 2:43pm | Report
Well whats done is done, only thing we can do as a team is to all learn from ones mistake and not do something like that on your own, right Omagma?

My self I'm just proud of being able to play up to that quality as I have been doing so far, still a victory for me in my play style. Special when you can only practice every second week. Honestly I thought I where going to drag the team down, but seems as I'm better then I thought. Well also to say, I got a awesome support backing my bad sense for gaming *** up.

That's the story of your second game, tune in for next result and step to the top elo.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 2:46pm | Report
True, i was a little mean to pølse.

Sorry :3
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 11:34pm | Report
Dainou wrote:

Well whats done is done, only thing we can do as a team is to all learn from ones mistake and not do something like that on your own, right Omagma?

My self I'm just proud of being able to play up to that quality as I have been doing so far, still a victory for me in my play style. Special when you can only practice every second week. Honestly I thought I where going to drag the team down, but seems as I'm better then I thought. Well also to say, I got a awesome support backing my bad sense for gaming *** up.

That's the story of your second game, tune in for next result and step to the top elo.

I like to think that ones skill-level is forever improving, even moreso when u play in a team where someone understands the game.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 5:37am | Report
omg guys... sooo sorry, i can't be attending the tourney, have to go on a study trip which i thought was this weekend....

Don't know if the hotel has wireless access and don't know the quality of it, might be able to compete but if you still wanna join, expect it to be with Rene in.

*edit* But that means i'm free this sunday, so if u guys are up for it, we could do it this sunday?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide