Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Most boring/unpleasant champion to play in LoL

Creator: Jimmydoggga 2.0 January 3, 2014 4:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 3:26am | Report
Evelynn for me
She is just so boring, her attacks are too much speed and 0 damage, her passive is useless against ALL opponents and she just brings nothing to this table :(
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 3:33am | Report
Evelynn may be boring, but she's permabanned BECAUSE of her passive. She's far from useless.

I think mid-lane Morgana is boring as hell.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 4:32am | Report
Yorick for me. He's always been boring to play but at least in season 2 he was powerful. But since season 3 he's steadily become boring and Useless.

Also, looking across the river, Sniper from Dota 2 can go rot in a hole.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 4:38am | Report
^ Yorick is super boring to play =.=

Other Champs I feel are boring: Top Lane Nasus, Dr. Mundo, Udyr.
KazamaShoichi
<Member>
KazamaShoichi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 5:22am | Report
Nasus. playing him makes me sleepy. Farm q tilllate game... or... nasus.....nasus...zzzzzzzZ....
or thresh when playing with my friends on smurf. It's boring when bot lane doesnt do damage and gives 70 gold.
DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 12:54pm | Report
Nasus is just subconscious for me so it's not really boring.
******** Yorick and people I have to hug with without a goal. Screw hugging. Urgotttttttttt
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 2:40pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Evelynn may be boring, but she's permabanned BECAUSE of her passive. She's far from useless.

I think mid-lane Morgana is boring as hell.

I understand that Evelynn is banned alot but I seriously can never understand why...her passive makes her invisible yes I agree that is a good Passive but then they make all her abilities a good few CM shorter than the range that the enemy has to be in to see her whilst her passive is on and although I am not saying she is a bad champion for others, for me at least she just doesn't have anything to offer in a match.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 2:50pm | Report

I understand that Evelynn is banned alot but I seriously can never understand why...her passive makes her invisible yes I agree that is a good Passive but then they make all her abilities a good few CM shorter than the range that the enemy has to be in to see her whilst her passive is on and although I am not saying she is a bad champion for others, for me at least she just doesn't have anything to offer in a match.

Dude what are you talking about? She can avoid wards and gank all day long thanks to the new jungle items giving her that extra gold. When Eve is at play you can't push even slightly because she will be there behind you, ready to **** you up. Plus she actually scales quite well into late game with her % dmg, shield and burst so you can't just "play for late".

Basically, no other jungler can gank as reliably and often as Eve. She forces entire teams to play super passively just by being there. That's really broken.
I don't play LoL anymore.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 2:51pm | Report
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 3:03pm | Report

her attacks are too much speed and 0 damage, her passive is useless against ALL opponents and she just brings nothing to this table :(

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide