Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NA > EU: The All-Stars aftermatch

Creator: Vynertje May 12, 2014 2:31am
1 2
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2014 11:24pm | Report
At the pinnacle of any sport, it should never be a cakewalk for athletes. It just seems like the way management treats league pros is below par, because we sympathize with our league players - since we know the game through and through and play it frequently.

How do you think an olypic sprinter feels when he false starts at the beginning of the race and gets DQed? Yep, it'd probably be the same sort of feeling a league pro would feel if he fed and throw his team's entire last playset in the finals of the world championships in league.

We just don't know how olypic athletes feel, because very few mobafire members know what the feeling of struggling with exercise and pushing yourself to your limits the way an olympian does. One of my favorite sayings, is that ignorance breeds apathy. None of us have experienced what it is like winning a mile race where the average time is well below 4 minutes. All of us, however, know the feeling of single handedly throwing a game for your team
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide