Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nasus counters Mordekaiser?

Creator: BluAnimal July 4, 2012 9:41pm
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 7:46am | Report
I don't think I trust Nasus to handle Singed tho, that supreme troll well farmed can wreck a lot too
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 10:18am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Nasus also beats Irelia and Talon. Yorick is fun aswell. Cho'Gath and Galio can't do ****. Jarvan IV and Malphite can't stop him from farming. And Singed can't stop him aswell.

I think he also counters sustain dmg mids, because he can outsustain them with lifesteal.

BTW: Use lifesteal quints on Nasus, they are way more effective than flat HP, HP/5 or anything different. Your Q will proc on lifesteal and that way you heal for very big amounts even lategame. (1 q-shot late and lifesteal quints gave you way more HP than flat HP quints)

I already have the life steal quints, I was thinking of putting them on, I'll try them next game. Are armor pen. Marks still the way to go?

I guess my problem with Nasus is I would get picked against with like Nidalee or Jax and I wouldn't be able to farm at all.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 10:48am | Report
I've never seen Nasus agains Jax, how's that go? o:
I'd assume wither would hurt Jax A LOT, but he's still Jax... :/
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 10:54am | Report
I play Jax every other game and a lot of times I see people try and counter with Nasus. Wither is a real ***** but I just go hide in the bush until it wears off and then in Empower Leap Strike him. I'm not too aggressive as Jax before I get more life steal besides my runes, but with Nasus I make harassing > farming. And then come level 6 all he can really do is ult. To save himself.

Playing as Nasus this Jax did the exact same thing, I came out of lane with so little farm. :( But rushing Tabi and another cloth armor/chain vest can screw over Jax's early potential as most players don't bother with armor pen. On him anymore.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 11:04am | Report
I usually build for a lot of survivability on Nas early (as rarely as I play him)

Was just curious if tankyness + regen + wither would be enough to survive and farm o:

I know it works with Malphite, Jax can't even touch Malphite :P
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 12:09pm | Report
Yeah, Malphite is a pain in the ***. For Jax counters off the top of my head I can think of Shen, Malphite and Yorick.

But on Nasus those are all great stats for him. Usually philosopher's stone for the gold, mana regen. and health regen., than a Heart of Gold for health and more gold. Than you can usually do Glacial Shroud for mana, armor and CD for Siphoning Strike. At least that's how I've always played him. This Morde tried to dive me at level 6 I was under the tower with about 200 health, he Flash Children of the Grave and tries to Siphon of Destruction me under the tower, I pop my ultimate, Wither him and he died to turret, first blood. XD
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 12:18pm | Report
Well, the problem of Jax vs Nasus is, that Nasus has earlygame way more sustain than Jax. And earlygame Jax isn't the best one. I think Nasus actually can survive long enough to build resistances against him and then with his ult he is basically unkillable.

Most players also underestimate the dmg of Nasus in ultimate form. Gank at top? Well, just pop ult and get a doublekill. Fine.

BTW: The bonus dmg from Siphoning Strike can't be dodged by Jax. This makes the dodge for Jax basically useless against Nasus.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 12:27pm | Report
This is just not correct, Nasus is garbage.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 12:32pm | Report
Nasus is great if picked into the right situation. He is, if farmed, by far the best carry in the game.

I wonder why pro's don't pick him to counterpick oppontents. Someone like FarmshotGG could easily win with him games.
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 1:21pm | Report
hotshot played nasus.. ye atleast i've seen him playing nasus often. only in solo q.

i was playing nasus a lot and i dont think he is that good, he is kind of like trundle, afk farm until teamfights start

and more important I think jax has one of the strongest early games in LoL, no idea what you guys on mobafire smoke that you think he is weak early. just because he gets countered by malph doesnt mean he is weak.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide