Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nasus counters Mordekaiser?

Creator: BluAnimal July 4, 2012 9:41pm
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 5:08pm | Report
Nasus somehow is lackluster to me honestly.
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
Zoto888
<Member>
Zoto888's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 6:40pm | Report
Morde likes to push lanes. Nasus likes to last hit, especially under towers. Ergo, he 'beats' every sustain top, although it's only a draw, normally. Same with Irelia.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 10:03pm | Report
I find him fun anyway. Just had a game where I was being pwned in lane due to my own stupidity (and coz somehow teleport didn't take me away AFTER jax stunned me, giving him the kill), but in the end I was still a tower-killing machine so after winning a teamfight we basically melted 3 turrets and one inibitor in 20 seconds, and this around the 22 minute bar
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 8:08am | Report
ok let me put it this way, when i play jax, nasus is either 0/5 by the 10 minute mark, 50 cs behind, or both. not exaggerating. irelia is slightly less effective but ive found her to stomp nasus as well. its really damn easy. people cry "wither wither gg" but dont actually get what their talking about. wither is cool, yea, but a withered irelia or jax will still do more damage than a nasus. irelia does substantial damage with abilities and so does jax. wither isnt invincibility.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 8:12am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

ok let me put it this way, when i play jax, nasus is either 0/5 by the 10 minute mark, 50 cs behind, or both. not exaggerating. irelia is slightly less effective but ive found her to stomp nasus as well. its really damn easy. people cry "wither wither gg" but dont actually get what their talking about. wither is cool, yea, but a withered irelia or jax will still do more damage than a nasus. irelia does substantial damage with abilities and so does jax. wither isnt invincibility.

Ohmagaawd... so much this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wither waay too mana expensive to spam, also has a long cooldown, and even under the effect of wither, irelia (and especially jax) can still wreck the **** out of nasus. THANK YOU EVILDICE, i so happie nao..

Mid-lategame though... wither's a ***** of epic proportions...
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 8:24am | Report
Just saying.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 8:33am | Report
nasus is horrible early
People don't understand..
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 8:35am | Report
Put him in the jungle and ward well. Free farm. Wither ganks. Have a nice day.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 9:06am | Report
Quoted:

nasus is horrible early
People don't understand..

And not even noticeably better than alternative champions later when he stacks his Q.

animorte wrote:

Put him in the jungle and ward well. Free farm. Wither ganks. Have a nice day.

K, do that, and meanwhile, Alistar, Nautilus, Pantheon, Lee Sin, and ANY other good ganker will make your entire team feed while they get zero jungle support, and the game ends at 20 minutes.

But boy did you ever stack that useless Q.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 9:10am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

And not even noticeably better than alternative champions later when he stacks his Q.

K, do that, and meanwhile, Alistar, Nautilus, Pantheon, Lee Sin, and ANY other good ganker will make your entire team feed while they get zero jungle support, and the game ends at 20 minutes.

But boy did you ever stack that useless Q.

i lol'd

although, imo wither ganks aren't tooo bad..
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide