Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NERF DIANA

Creator: Silfatos December 3, 2012 9:30am
30 posts - page 2 of 3
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2012 11:31am | Report
Also dont forget about Lee Sin...
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2012 11:41am | Report
Her lack of disengage is more than made up for by the fact she can be extraordinarily tanky whilst dealing copious amounts of damage. You dive in burst your target, and either survive due to how durable she s or you zonyas and escape. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see she has little to no risk for high rewards.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 1:28am | Report
NEVA!
Maow
<Member>
Maow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 2:17am | Report
I personally don't think she is overpowered, but she DOES become powerful quickly if you don't shut her down. Normally, if the opponent mid takes down their Diana match-up in mid, or solo top, she will/can have a hard time catching up.
But if she manages to kill you early on, your in a big world of hurt if you don't shut her down.
If someone needs a player to have fun with then add me on NA Server!
Also, I am 'sigless'. *sigh*
Nytrite
<Member>
Nytrite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 2:35am | Report
Maow wrote:

I personally don't think she is overpowered, but she DOES become powerful quickly if you don't shut her down. Normally, if the opponent mid takes down their Diana match-up in mid, or solo top, she will/can have a hard time catching up.
But if she manages to kill you early on, your in a big world of hurt if you don't shut her down.

I totally agree, best way to kill a fed Diana is to cooperate with your team and FF the moonlight out of here. But no she's not OP, since she needs an early advantage, and early CS and kills in order to do great.
I wanna thank The_Nameless_Bard, Hogopogo,LaCorpse and Tinystar for the awesome sigs :)
You could also check out my Fizz guide here.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 12:58pm | Report
These last few are exactly what i said, i got smacked, and yall are just gonna let these guys go? Psh. This website.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 1:16pm | Report
She stomps everything, from lowest depths of elo hell to highest elo players and even pro players fear her. You can still check IPL5 stats for her ban/pick ratio.
She does too much damage for her tankiness, she can build zhonya's + abyssal and have 250 ap while melting everyone and tanking a lot of damage.
If that isn't overpowered then I got my definitions wrong.
LornDarkrai
<Member>
LornDarkrai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 3:43pm | Report
She's tricky if you are not confident in your mid play, but if you simply stand to the side of creeps (so she can not harass you while last-hitting with Crescent Strike) you're in the clear.
In response to people mentioning IPL5, she was matched up pretty evenly with WE's Ahri. (if I remember correctly)
The difference was made by ganks, which I think she was susceptible to because of her lack of an escape
If you're at "pro ELO level" you should have a certain level of skill yourself, so the point that a "pro Diana" is OP is irrelevant.
If this comment was helpful, +Rep is always appreciated.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 5:22pm | Report

She's tricky if you are not confident in your mid play, but if you simply stand to the side of creeps (so she can not harass you while last-hitting with Crescent Strike) you're in the clear.
In response to people mentioning IPL5, she was matched up pretty evenly with WE's Ahri. (if I remember correctly)
The difference was made by ganks, which I think she was susceptible to because of her lack of an escape
If you're at "pro ELO level" you should have a certain level of skill yourself, so the point that a "pro Diana" is OP is irrelevant.

thats exactly why they had to ban champions because of how good the pro players play with them during the finals and other tournaments (e.i. teams banned anivia in the finals because one of the pro players uses her so well) that makes your last point irrelevant
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 8:00pm | Report
The point is, she can easily be shut down if you play right. Once you shut her down in lane, keeping her suppressed becomes the name of the game. Duh if she gets fed she is a monster. That's not up for debate. But truly OP champs are the ones that you CANNOT stop from getting stronger and stronger without a jungler absolutely babysitting your lane. If you even want to say that any champ in particular is OP after the vicious cycle of nerf/buff after their release, much like if you want to argue that "there is no ELO hell", which is currently the target of some serious debate on a different part of the forum.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide