Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nerf Kha'Zix and Rebuff Rengar

Creator: Oscardogg100 October 1, 2012 5:13am
1 2 3 4 5 6
dimi7godofwar
<Member>
dimi7godofwar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 10:43am | Report

Thank you for Agreeing!!!

actually kha needs no nerf. just rengar needs a great buff ( make him like he was when released )
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 11:44am | Report

Rengar was a bit overnerfed imo...the only thing i see too op was his 15% of hp healed back in secs...kha isnt op either i find him easy to kill and gets countered bad by a single vision ward...but i can agree that rengar can snowball rlly hard with just a few kills
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 11:52am | Report
Btw Rengar can be countered easy, just saying NERF FIZZ

Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 5:28pm | Report
Rengar is better off as a bruiser now than assassin. Max Battle Roar first and build The Brutalizer+ Warmog's Armor+etc.
Kha'Zix needs a nerf though. Ever since Black Cleaver rework, Kha'Zix win rate went up by a few %s(which is actually a huge deal). That's why they nerfed Talon. Even Riven was nerfed. Pantheon might get a nerf too. For Kha'Zix, a lot of players can't even play him well; therefore, making him seem weak.
My first self made sig ^_^
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 11:09am | Report
Of course it's going to bump their winrates up. 3/4 of those nerfed champions, or nerfable in Kha's case, do only physical damage.

Talon can apply all 4 stacks to someone in about a second with an E-AA-Q-W combo. All physical, all the time. His damage was only minorly dropped.

Riven can AoE apply it, just not extremely fast. She hasn't been touched other than some HP5 tweaks, not damage drops.

If Kha'Zix gets nerfed, he'll be in a horrid spot. Right now, he does damage and gives an AoE slow for the team, if he decides to evolve it that is. His damage is low, unless they're alone. He's honestly fine right now.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 11:18am | Report
Nice job bumping a 3 month old thread, I guess? I was seriously confused when people were saying that Kha'Zix was never banned, then I saw "October 1, 2012" over their post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signatures by TheNamelessBard & Jhoijhoi
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 12:24pm | Report

Rengar is better off as a bruiser now than assassin. Max Battle Roar first and build The Brutalizer+ Warmog's Armor+etc.
Kha'Zix needs a nerf though. Ever since Black Cleaver rework, Kha'Zix win rate went up by a few %s(which is actually a huge deal). That's why they nerfed Talon. Even Riven was nerfed. Pantheon might get a nerf too. For Kha'Zix, a lot of players can't even play him well; therefore, making him seem weak.

uh.. no. rengar USED to be better off as a bruiser, when he was unkillable. his W got a BIG nerf and that makes health stacking on rengar not as good of a strat.

currently the only way to play rengar is to build sotd/ie/bt and 1 shot carries from stealth. that is, if, you can farm those items and get by his laning phase which is now worse than pretty much every top laner.

khazix is pretty broken right now. running 15ad runes you can basically 100-0 any apcarry in the game that is isolated at level 2. scales very well too and his R evolve (40% damage reduction) is very underrated. the people who don't think khazix is op just haven't seen a good khazix

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 12:41pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

uh.. no. rengar USED to be better off as a bruiser, when he was unkillable. his W got a BIG nerf and that makes health stacking on rengar not as good of a strat.

currently the only way to play rengar is to build sotd/ie/bt and 1 shot carries from stealth. that is, if, you can farm those items and get by his laning phase which is now worse than pretty much every top laner.

khazix is pretty broken right now. running 15ad runes you can basically 100-0 any apcarry in the game that is isolated at level 2. scales very well too and his R evolve (40% damage reduction) is very underrated. the people who don't think khazix is op just haven't seen a good khazix

^This

I saw Good Kha Zix play since season 2 and I can fully adimit the amount of BS I saw was much higher than with old Rengar
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 6:07pm | Report
Rainfall wrote:

Nice job bumping a 3 month old thread, I guess? I was seriously confused when people were saying that Kha'Zix was never banned, then I saw "October 1, 2012" over their post.

I don't really look at dates. I just post my nub thoughts and move on. I come back if I feel like it.
The bumping of old threads has been happening a few times lately lol
Don't know why people would bump, but w.e.
My first self made sig ^_^
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide