Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 12)

Creator: Snookemz
February 13, 2012 6:08pm
19 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » General Discussion » New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 12)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Snookemz » February 13, 2012 6:08pm | Report
Snookemz's Forum Avatar

Snookemz
<Member>
Posts: 75
Joined: Dec 27th, 2011
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » February 13, 2012 6:11pm | Report
oh noes... Volibear free week
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Posts: 2993
Joined: Dec 5th, 2011
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » February 13, 2012 6:13pm | Report
TYVM, updated.

2 free champs for me this week. Not bad.
True love is found only in yourself.
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Posts: 10966
Joined: Feb 8th, 2011
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tehAsian » February 13, 2012 6:15pm | Report

oh noes... Volibear free week
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE


Lee Sin with Ignite counters Volibear quite well...

I kind of want to try Sivir, if she's as OP as they say, then free ranked wins for me :p

Really a meh week.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe


Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
tehAsian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
tehAsian
<Veteran>
Posts: 3721
Joined: Jul 20th, 2011
Rep: Distinguished (247)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » February 13, 2012 6:19pm | Report
TOO meh

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Posts: 2993
Joined: Dec 5th, 2011
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Blowfeld » February 13, 2012 6:26pm | Report
hope the Volibears end up in the other team. This bear was one of my biggest fail buys. Shiny armor, stupid bear- what a scam!
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar

Blowfeld
<Editor>
Posts: 1178
Joined: Jul 4th, 2011
Rep: Established (108)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Zell » February 13, 2012 6:29pm | Report
Malphite is free so many times I wonder if there is any point buying him.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
Zell's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Zell
<Member>
Posts: 464
Joined: Aug 8th, 2011
Rep: Notable (42)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Gigasmanic » February 13, 2012 7:27pm | Report
Why are they still releasing Alistar in the free champs? Isn't he already free?
Gigasmanic's Forum Avatar

Gigasmanic
<Member>
Posts: 10
Joined: Dec 18th, 2011
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by AncientNecro » February 13, 2012 7:51pm | Report
Gigasmanic wrote:

Why are they still releasing Alistar in the free champs? Isn't he already free?

You are an intensely intelligent bastard, sir.

Perhaps its for those people who don't have a facebook account (er.. maybe youtube for alistar), or perhaps for some crazy reason don't visit those sites? I honestly don't know, and I think you have a great point that you should bring up on the offical LoL forums.

I mean, even if 1% of the players refuse to go to youtube, you're still taking a free slot from the other 99% i reckon.

You should totally bug them about it though :D

AncientNecro's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
AncientNecro
<Member>
Posts: 791
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2011
Rep: Notable (46)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » February 13, 2012 7:54pm | Report
Think Riot is just getting lazy with the choices of whose going to be free and who isn't?

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Posts: 2993
Joined: Dec 5th, 2011
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!