Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Normal Draft Mode: Here to Stay!

Creator: Zeprido September 20, 2011 8:24pm
1 2
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2011 6:24am | Report

Sounds like old Garen QQing when Garens would just sit in the bush forever
Just dont go in the damn bush or even get a vision ward if it bugs you that bad

I like the new draft mode because now people can go play serious there and blind pick is (hopefully) more casual
Although since LoL actually started getting into big tourneys and stuff recently I've been losing interest in the game
I'm barely ever on here even. People just playing super serious all the time and assuming constantly that they are awesome and everyone else is a noob. If someone dies once people will rage and QQ and whine and ***** until I want to kill myself.

Its got to the point where I played Udyr in two matches. I got some good ganks in at the start of the first one and carried HARD. Guys telling me how good an Udyr I was etc.
Next game. Team keeps pushing constantly, harder to gank lanes, stronger jungler. Having to cover lanes as people as losing them. I get complained at for not ganking. For dying when I do gank. And as soon as one person started complaining it was all my fault and everyone QQed at me for EVERYTHING even if it was there own fault.
I still carried at the end but one person told me halfway through to uninstall LoL because my gank at bot failed.

People need to learn to chill more in this game. Hopefully this change to normals should do that.

Best way to avoid this si getting a team. I'm thinking of doing this since it makes things so much easier. If you're on the EU west server (don't know if the same thing exists on the other servers) you can also join the "The Gentlemen's Club" or something like that, they've got a lot of people in the channel playing with a few rules about not raging, flaming etc. and I find it very enjoyable to play with them, even if you still play with random people you don't know.
I'm back!
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2011 6:54am | Report
@Example Prime:

THAT got nothing to do with "overseriousness"..

Okay, yeah: Those ppl think they´re god and such, but they just assume, that if their game fails it´s someone else fault, even if their lane was the only one with stats like 0/5...

If you want to end that, just start playing ranked and hope for some good early games to raise to a point where you´ll get some decent mates or get some buddies.
The latter will only work in some cases or if you get yourself a full house of 5. Their are enough a****** out there travelling in a pack.
Gaste
<Member>
Gaste's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2011 7:10am | Report
My thoughts:

This provides the community with two good things:
1- provides players who aren't level 30 yet, a way to experience how ranked games are formatted.
2- provides the level 30 teams a way to practice without jeopardizing a bad ranking right away.
3- eliminates the ELO stress.

Personally I'm happy they did this, I'm still level 28 and had been itching to try the draft format, and quite glad that I did.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide