Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1013 of 1800
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 12:30am | Report
I'm in my ****ing series and I get a guy who says he hates bronze because it is full of noobs and trolls so then he proceeds to troll and I can't ****ing dodge coz I'm in my ****ing series #****life
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 12:48am | Report
When i started rankeds i qualified at Silver IV after i got to silver 3, silver 4, silver 5, silver 4, silver 3, silver 2, silver 3,silver4 ATM.... ****ING RANKS, CAN I REACH THAT ****ING SILVER 1 AND WITH RIOT'S SAKE,GOLD? HOW THE HELL RANKS JOURNEIES THREADS I SEE ON THIS COMMUNITY HAVE NO PROBLEMS TO GET A VICTORY STREAK WHILE I HAVE ONLY DEFEAT IN RANKS? WHY THE HELL THEY ALWAYS BAN MY MAIN MALPHITE????? QQ
"Some call it magic. I call it good graphic."
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 12:52am | Report

WHY THE HELL THEY ALWAYS BAN MY MAIN MALPHITE????? QQ

Because Malphite is a great ban no matter what due to us almost unparalleled initiation power. Find another main champion 'cause I know Malph won't carry you anywhere if he's always banned.
True love is found only in yourself.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 12:58am | Report
but when i started play lol, i tried free champs, i bought gp as first, but oncei asked my friend "should i buy teemo or malphite" he answered "malphite" and i loved him :( and im really good :( i on my 17 ranks games with malph i lost.. 4? and not for my fault :( ... i also play yi.. but u know sometimes he is banned or people "opopopop.."...

For me shouldnt be bans in ranks.. Where the hell are skillz when u cant play what u want? u fear to face that champ? how can u say u are pro or good if u cant even beat him? AND WHY THE HELL IN A GAME LIKE LOL I SHALL PLAY THE "RIGHT CHAMPS" AND NOT WHAT I DESIRE TO PLAY??? QQ
"I will show you the path."
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 1:51am | Report
^ You might get to play malphite, but someone on the enemy team might get to play someone that's ridiculously broken (See, release xin zhao, release zyra, release diana etc) so you insta lose =D

On the other hand I never ban malphite =D
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 1:51am | Report
@ Jack League is meant to be a strategic game... and as so it's not really a fear of facing that champion that makes people ban him... people don't want to face malphite because of strong initiation and knock up from his ultimate,he can slow the opponents meaning in teamfights if someone tries to escape you make it so he can't etc. if you wanna play ranked you should have a few champions per role that you could use at a decent level. it can be frustrating but thats how it is^^
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 2:55am | Report
and there is the problem that i dont own all champs, so its even harder to detect others who fits well with me :(
"Tu sei rob"
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 3:14am | Report
Just play normals until you find someone you like. Seriously, that's how it works.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 4:37am | Report
^this

by jhoijhoi
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 4:53am | Report
i hate duo queues that are gold/plat and then bronze, they get so angry when i take a role from them and then the gold/plat tells everyone theyre doing bad/noobs while jumping into people as trist and dying 3v5

i would rather play with 4 random people that are mentally challenged than with 2 random people and 2 people that know each other and are mentally challenged
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide