Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1011 of 1800
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 11:20pm | Report
Attempted to play a ranked game to prevent LP decay. Our Cho'Gath was top against a Warwick, went 0-4 against him, ragequit, and cost us the game. Yet another reminder as to why I don't play ranked.
mobafox
<Member>
mobafox's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 2:50am | Report
Gave player the support role they requested. End up you see that player buy 2 wards at beginning stage and never buy a single ward onwards. And so bot lane is a happy free gank spree. Even mid laner have to help ward bot lane.

Made me regret of giving away my main role to other players that don't know what support role is for.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 2:53am | Report
mobafox wrote:

Gave player the support role they requested. End up you see that player buy 2 wards at beginning stage and never buy a single ward onwards. And so bot lane is a happy free gank spree. Even mid laner have to help ward bot lane.

Made me regret of giving away my main role to other players that don't know what support role is for.

I kno dat feel, I hate when people mistreat my Janna :(
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 3:01am | Report
I love that sig Slappiz
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 3:04am | Report
Zyzz qoute. It was 2 years since he died yesterday :(
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 6:48am | Report
XeresAce wrote:
Lissandra free week

annnnnd my first troll vote
this is gonna be fun
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 6:54am | Report
I can troll vote you too if you wish :3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 9:29am | Report
the launcher of neverwinter just minimizes when i try to start it. if i try to click it to make it usable, it just does not react :(
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 7:28pm | Report
Most toxic game I've played in a long time. Jax kept on complaining that I hadn't ganked his lane before level 4 (had gone mid and nearly got FB on Ez). So I went top and tried to gank, and pinged it heaps so he knew I was coming, but he hung around/near tower, despite minions being near river entrance, so when I came from behind enemy Morde's tower, Jax couldn't do anything, and then he blamed me... k.

So then he said, "That's it, I'm jungling" - he then proceeded to take all my jungle camps but leave the smallest minion there, so the camps wouldn't respawn. I spent the rest of the game clearing camps with only on minion whenever I went back to jungle.

Despite his very negative attitude, and his insistence in /all chat that I was a terrible jungler and should be reported, I was 4/0 for the longest time. This is not a "smurf" account; their team was pretty decent, their Morde and Ez especially.

I really enjoy jungle Mordekaiser. Second time trying it out. Without level 30 runes and masteries, I can't go Blue > Red, but I made do.

tldr; I wanted to tick every aspect of the report button for the Jax, but settled for "Negative Attitude".
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 7:29pm | Report
Jhoi teach me the HueHue jungle way please
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide