Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1386 of 1800
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 12:15pm | Report
OH MY GAWD WHAT IS THIS AD FIZZ POWER!!?!?1'1'1'1

I TRIED HIM ON RANKS FOR THE FIRST TIME, AS AD JUNGLE AND TOP, AND HE IS A DEMONIAC BEAST. Or at silver elo where i've been placed, at least.
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 12:34pm | Report
OH MY GAWD WHAT IS THIS AD FIZZ POWER!!?!?1'1'1'1

I TRIED HIM ON RANKS FOR THE FIRST TIME, AS AD JUNGLE AND TOP, AND HE IS A DEMONIAC BEAST. Or at silver elo where i've been placed, at least.

QQ indeed.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 1:27pm | Report
Every time I see AD Fizz it just fails. I don't even understand why it exists, can someone shed some light?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 1:40pm | Report
I'm guessing Chum the Waters is working like cutthroat now, and Fizz is mixed damage if he builds AD and stuff.

My QQ: I'm so tired because my sleep schedule is ****ed. I have class until 10 PM and I'm probably gonna pass out in it. @_@
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 3:00pm | Report
Every time I see AD Fizz it just fails. I don't even understand why it exists, can someone shed some light?

His ult now increases his damage output by 20% on a target. All damage, I believe. They gutted his base damages a lot, meaning his AP burst is somewhat reliant on his ult. AD Fizz deals pretty good damage innately and makes good use of Trinity Force and Blade of the Ruined King.
I just tried it myself and I was skeptical at first but it actually felt really strong.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 3:11pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
I'm guessing Chum the Waters is working like cutthroat now, and Fizz is mixed damage if he builds AD and stuff.

It's not just that, they moved his W's damage based on % missing HP to the on-hit rather than the DoT. Remember when Kha'Zix'z Q used to do like 8% of the enemy's missing HP when they were isolated? Fizz now does that on every auto-attack while he has W proc'd. Which is why you see Fizz building tons of attack speed with BotRK and Triforce.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 5:40pm | Report
apparently I am a fish.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2015 10:18am | Report
1 win and 9 losses yesterday, the derusting is hard... though it might have to do with my orianna and Azir picks while I was still mechancially derusting :P.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Grurin
<Member>
Grurin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2015 2:12am | Report
Yesterday I played a ranked game where adc&supp went afk at start. Adc(MF) was afk something less then 10 minutes, supp(Lulu) was afk >12minutes. Of course we didn't recover from that... our top and mid were decent, but I as a jungler couldn't be everywhere. So we lost hard.
I asked to report our bot in the end game lobby...
and I got reported for negative thinking.

I didn't rage. It was hard, but I knew it would be pointless. I didn't vote for surrender. I just asked for reporting bot as afkers after everything ended. Without accusing them of bad play, calling names or anything. Well it seems I was really asking for it:(

RITO PLS do finally something about the honor system!
ThreadOfFate
<Member>
ThreadOfFate's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2015 4:36am | Report
Mfw guy says nothing in ranked champ select, then picks Nidalee jungle....After I second picked Pantheon Jungle.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide