Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1456 of 1800
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 6:56am | Report
if people stopped speaking in mordor and started to use english that would be great.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 7:06am | Report
They speak Black Speech in Mordor, based on Valarin though.... Mordor is a place - not a language.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 7:49am | Report
That's exactly why it's so annoying when they speak in mordor
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 1:12pm | Report
I'm taking a break from league for a little while. I lost a ranked game two days ago because my wifi cut out. Just now, I lost another ranked game because of a power outage. Aside from feeling like the living embodiment of bad luck brian, I feel like my recent issues have been causing a bad environment for the league community, and I don't want to be part of the problem.

Don't worry though - i'll still be active on this website, cos i love you guys <3
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 2:16pm | Report
I'll miss you on the Fields of Justice.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 2:18pm | Report
utopus wrote:

Don't worry though - i'll still be active on this website, cos i love you guys <3

Even when MobaFailian cuts your Wifi-line and cuts your power off, you can't take the hint.....

I mean - so-so-sorry to hear hehe... :=)
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 12:53am | Report
Is it normal that without any warning I am banned from ranked games (for 35 normal games) and given a 75 games in-game chat restriction?

I have never been banned or gotten any kind of chat restriction. I couldn't care less about the chat thing as I rarely spam the chat but the ranked games ban.. Absolutely non-sense.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 12:57am | Report
Blian wrote:
Is it normal that without any warning I am banned from ranked games (for 35 normal games) and given a 75 games in-game chat restriction?

I have never been banned or gotten any kind of chat restriction. I couldn't care less about the chat thing as I rarely spam the chat but the ranked games ban.. Absolutely non-sense.

Riot released a new, much harsher, automated punishment system recently. Perhaps previously, you were reported a lot, but never enough to push you over into a ban, but recently you were reported for the same thing, and the harsher system punished you with sterner standards. Alternatively, you could be in denial, which, if you browse Reddit, will know happens a lot with banned people.

The standard from that punishment system is a 3 - 14 day ban, so you weren't an incredibly horrible offender.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 12:58am | Report
Blian wrote:

did you just have really bad loose streak and possibly have a bunch of butt hurt players spam the report button? otherwise that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

also sorry about the ban :(
sig by HogoPogo
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2015 1:50am | Report

did you just have really bad loose streak and possibly have a bunch of butt hurt players spam the report button? otherwise that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

also sorry about the ban :(

Not really. Not in ranked and neither in normal. I just got to b1 from b3 since I started to play lol again after a 2 months break. Yes I had like 2-3 games lost in a row but that doesn't count I guess.

Riot released a new, much harsher, automated punishment system recently. Perhaps previously, you were reported a lot, but never enough to push you over into a ban, but recently you were reported for the same thing, and the harsher system punished you with sterner standards. Alternatively, you could be in denial, which, if you browse Reddit, will know happens a lot with banned people.

The standard from that punishment system is a 3 - 14 day ban, so you weren't an incredibly horrible offender.

OK. I understand that and I am totally fine with it as we needed something better system than what we had before. But my main concern is the WHY? At least put it in a comment 'hey yo, seem likely you s%!k at this game so must practice in normal for a while, m'key?'. If you know what I mean.

Edit.: I just missed it is normal DRAFT and I started to play blind picks so I can start it all over again :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide