Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 727 of 1800
zwoozh
<Member>
zwoozh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 9:56am | Report
i just cant stand when im playing tanky support ([Sejuani] or [Leona]) and my carry cant manage to last hit when i lower enemies for him, then i have to last hit him then that b!#$h flames me cuz "im taking his kills" and start talkin that "SO YOU'RE THE CARRY HUH?" AND "ARE YOU STUPID? DONT TAKE MY KILLS" sh#t , i just hate it ...

and i hate more when im laning wit a ****** dhat goes all the way pushing when he knows they got a jungler, then i tell him "JUST LAST HIT PLZ, DONT PUSH" and that ho3 keeps auto attacking minions ... then when i take the last hit start with that "WTF LET ME FARM B·TCH" i always end up telling them "LEARN LoL" or sumthin...

what i hate more?

when im playing tank and my carries are so stupid that i have to go nd try to carry the game wit a tank, i hate that... then i go in with FULL HP and my whole team just stand there watching how i get QWER'ed by the whole enemy team, and then tellme "why did u go in? who told u to?" IDIOT IM THE EFFIN TANK I GO IN FIRST AND YALL ATTACK THEM ...

i've broken 2 keyboards already in my LoL player lifetime... cuz i cant handle my anger when i play wit ******s.. i mean its not like im a PRO 10/0/15 gamer but i know how to play my roll and i know i play it well,,, damn!..
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 9:58am | Report
So I hate when I'm playing and it's very obvious my team is high (Doesn't pay attention, stoner screen names, etc). And I do very well as Lux support, which I was forced into because a stoner didnt see that I was mid and decides to lock Kassadin. They all proceed to feed and we lose.

Stop playing league when you're high. -.-
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 1:07pm | Report
Quoted:
i've broken 2 keyboards already in my LoL player lifetime... cuz i cant handle my anger when i play wit ******s.. i mean its not like im a PRO 10/0/15 gamer but i know how to play my roll and i know i play it well,,, damn!..

It's just a game, there's no reason to be mad over it :/

Oh and you just encounter typical 12 year olds thinking raging is so pro, youre gonna get over them after you have around 700 wins or so... but before that eeeeh ;-;

Im at 460 wins myself, and some people i play with are just as stupid as the people i played 200 wins ago u.u

Good luck with finding better people to play with :/
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 6:23pm | Report
FFS
Whats up with all the people telling me to pick riven top vs irellia ? well i just did and i lost.
Sure i got first blood on irellia and killed thier jungle sejuani who tried to gank me.. but after i died once to a quadra gank.. IRELLIA JUST OMG ROFLSTOMPED ME.
Coming from a person who plays her a lot i can say that the enemy irellia wasnt even that good..
Stacking 3 dorans blades, rushing mercury treads ... and then trinity force before building any armor ?
le pff.
Riven does beat irellia early game, but after lv 9 = riven just straight out loses, no comment.
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 7:02pm | Report
Server derpin' isn't fun, specially when Vayne activates her ulti, tumbles and my net goes SHE'S EVERYWHERE, LOOOK!

Boey
<Member>
Boey's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 7:24pm | Report
It amuses me those who rages when their team is starting to fall behind. That particular person will start raging at the ones who has the least kill, assist, or most deaths - despite their own scores (no matter how bad it is).

Yesterday, I just was playing A.I. Dominion for a relax and easy game. We had an afker and a summoner level 5 Warwick who had built all health items and constantly dying. The rager unleashes his anger at the level 5 summoner during the game. Next game, I was in the same match with the rager, and then he raged at me during the champion selection window.

I politely gave him an advice, "You keep blaming one person to the next when losing each game - never to look at yourself. It's not a one-man-game. Please, consider anger management as soon as possible."

He never said a word during the next game. :)
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 11:21am | Report
These spambuilds which are almost useless every time a new champion gets added to mobafire Q.q

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 3:40pm | Report

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 3:41pm | Report
but... why don't you just win a game then?
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 3:41pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

we just won - koksi tryhard mumu :D

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide