Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 726 of 1800
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 3:08am | Report
Computer screen broke, can't play.
Gonna decay under gold, can't get past it again cuz i'm baddie.

QQ
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 8:03am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

We were winning 4v5...
But amumu threw the game in the last teamfight
im a freaking lux with freaking 3k health and blue buff, i can kite riven you dont need to ****ing chase her and let darius and morg die
srsly .-.

there's the problem you had 3k health

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 8:07am | Report
QQ I accidentally published my Nunu & Willump guide... I have archived it until it is completely done :>

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 10:02am | Report
Quoted:
there's the problem you had 3k health

Wat..
I just had shurrelias,RoA,Rabadons,Sorcs, DFG and Zonyas.
I think it was enough dmg tbh, i even sold shurrelias for Athenes Grail later.
I dont think that building a little bit of survivability was the problem, we weren't lacking damage, i could even get most of then to 75%-30% hp alone (just had a problem vs their shyvanna who stacked mr, but darius was shredding her anyway)
The problem was that mumu decided it was a fun idea to chase riven to try and "save" me and leave darius and morgana alone 2v4 ..
I was barely losing any health even...
If he stayed i could've suicide rushed to get the most of my dmg off and we could've won the team fight, i only got off an E+Ult combo tho -.-
And morg and darius managed to technically win a 2v4, the only one who lived was ez because of kayles shield and then he pushed for the win...
MEH >_>
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 5:49pm | Report
QQ again :D
I lost a game as shaco.
In normals i do great, in ranked i panic to play perfectly and take minimal risks and i always lose.
But what could i do anyway... they had ww(ult every 3 secs) soraka (no point in jumping in to kill ez or lux) and yorick who could make my fear useless.
Atleast it was fun to ult dodge double ults
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 10:31am | Report
I just had a FLAWLESS lux game
Beat their malz by 30 farm, always called mias, successfully ganked top lane 3 times and bot lane 2 times, stole their blue twice, killed malz 2 times and didn't die once...
I kept on being positive, i kept on telling my team when drake/nash respawn, i kept helping them escape stupid situations .. I have no idea what else i could do :(
We still lost :D
Elo hell doesn't exist they said, It's your own fault you're losing they said >_>
Imo the only flaw i have is that i lose hope that we can win when i see that my team does not know what team work is... And.. well... uhm...
Im too afraid to take risks.. I never tower dive, i never push ... when i gank i always wait for the perfect time, i always ward DKJLKSADJLKD
I feel like im playing way too safely, but then again.. Most people who play aggressive end up losing... ;-;
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 1:03pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Wat..
I just had shurrelias,RoA,Rabadons,Sorcs, DFG and Zonyas.
I think it was enough dmg tbh, i even sold shurrelias for Athenes Grail later.
I dont think that building a little bit of survivability was the problem, we weren't lacking damage, i could even get most of then to 75%-30% hp alone (just had a problem vs their shyvanna who stacked mr, but darius was shredding her anyway)
The problem was that mumu decided it was a fun idea to chase riven to try and "save" me and leave darius and morgana alone 2v4 ..
I was barely losing any health even...
If he stayed i could've suicide rushed to get the most of my dmg off and we could've won the team fight, i only got off an E+Ult combo tho -.-
And morg and darius managed to technically win a 2v4, the only one who lived was ez because of kayles shield and then he pushed for the win...
MEH >_>

shurlias.. meh well not gonna comment on that or arcanagurl will come and try to explain it again
roa is kinda.. **** on lux as well I'd rather have a voidstaff or atleast combine the roa with mejais

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 4:21pm | Report
Quoted:
shurlias.. meh well not gonna comment on that or arcanagurl will come and try to explain it again
roa is kinda.. **** on lux as well I'd rather have a voidstaff or atleast combine the roa with mejais

Well, i only got the shurellias cause of the early philo since i was supposed to be support but our ez left the game rather fast so i was like well why not build it till i get a better item so yeah it was basically my dorans ring LOL.
I wouldnt get mejais even if i know im not gonna die much, >_>
Im very hesitant about the risk reward items. .-.
I could've gotten a lich bane, but getting in to aa range when the enemies have multiple gap closers is basically suicide.
So yeah, as i said we were not lacking damage, we were lacking the long lost part of amumus brain e.e
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 5:41pm | Report
-2 days of playing

-No first win IP
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 12:28am | Report
... I got flamed for building frozen heart on soraka when the enemy had solo top tryndamere jungle master yi and ad carry vayne...
FML
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide