Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 729 of 1800
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 8:53am | Report
QQ because I try to jungle hp/as cho and team flames me because "my ganks are bad". STOP PUSHING THEN!

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 12:21pm | Report
Anastasios wrote:

I feel really bad that Singed has fallen so out of favor. All we see lately are AD bruisers, i haven't see an AP tank other than Singed and Rumble. Maokai and Nautilus are only in the jungle, Morde at mid, Cho is played AD bruiser now, Nunu & Willump as support, and Vladimir is more of a tanky AP than an AP tank.

GIVE US AP TANKS RIOT

I like Rumble and Singed so much, I try playing both often :3 Today I raped a Riven top with Rumble (still lost, their team was like 4 stun team Q.Q)

Which reminds me: I hate full stun teams, their so anti-fun. Amumu, Taric, Veigar, Riven and Tristana to collect Q.Q
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 1:16pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

*Deep face palm*

I'm 1100 elo Duffy. I live in my own happy little world.

And i would probably be even lower if i continued playing, but lately i have found LoL to become more and more boring.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 4:09pm | Report
Im so sick of people going in ranked only being able to play 6 champs =____________________=
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 4:16pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Im so sick of people going in ranked only being able to play 6 champs =____________________=

Lol, that's funny, because often I get people who go insta "I Annie mid" without considerations for what the team needs, who's their mid, etc.

Thank the gods of elo I'm slowly climbing

XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 4:50pm | Report
QQ why does my support pick soraka and expects me to go aggresive ?
I liked my 30 farm advantage and free mana from blitz Q_Q
obv while playing defensive 5/0/3 after being forced to play aggressive 5/7/9 ..
Bye my 13 elo, you will be missed.
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 4:55pm | Report
Quoted:
Lol, that's funny, because often I get people who go insta "I Annie mid" without considerations for what the team needs, who's their mid, etc.

Thank the gods of elo I'm slowly climbing

IKFR ? just this game, enemies pick sion mid and we get an anivia.. really ?
why not pick someone who can zone and deny him so he cant free roam while anivia is too scared to push beyond river while sion is mia ?
-.-
the game before, enemies chose talon and we get brand ..
Then our carry offers to go mid instead of brand and hes like OMG NO NOOB MID IS FOR MAGE GO BOT LOW ELO SCRUB.. and im like.. wut.

The game before that, person says they cant support and person 2 tells them that they should practice support in a draft game with a friend.. Person proceeds to rage and call other people low elo noobs because they told them how to improve their gameplay.

Gotta love low elo <3
I hope you climb out of super low elo soon, cuz i know i wont be getting out any season soon.. -.-
Benjixxx
<Member>
Benjixxx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 6:06pm | Report
Wanted to take a break from ranked today, so I went and joined a normal blind pick.

In the champion selection queue, I asked for the mid role. Most of my teammates agreed. I lock in Lux, then the one person that said nothing, insta-locked Annie.

After game started, she just went straight for mid. I told her that I asked in champion queue, she told me to support.

Me: "I'm not supporting with Ignite on"
Her: "go suport nob"

Then constantly calling me "nob".

"Nob why you take Ignite on Lux"
"Why you no shield me nob" (On CD, she said that RIGHT AFTER MY SHIELD ON HER ENDED)
"You nob with 57.6 ult cd, I get 24 ult cd at level 15" (I don't buy any CDR items until late game, I only had the 4% cdr from masteries at that point. I told her it's not possible to have Lux's ult cooldown be at 24 seconds at level 15, considering the max cdr cap is 40%, and the base cd for a lv 2 ult is 60 seconds. She started telling me YOU NOB I GET CDR SHOES 10% AND MORELLOS 20% AND BLUE ELIXIR 10% THERE 60-10-20-10=20...wtf?)
"You nob, you dont know how to farm" (Hypocrite..I was on a side lane, and I had more cs than her...By about 20 the whole game)

In the end, I ignored her, and just reported her = =

Happens to me all the time in blind pick = =
Benjixxx
<Member>
Benjixxx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 6:06pm | Report
Wanted to take a break from ranked today, so I went and joined a normal blind pick.

In the champion selection queue, I asked for the mid role. Most of my teammates agreed. I lock in Lux, then the one person that said nothing, insta-locked Annie.

After game started, she just went straight for mid. I told her that I asked in champion queue, she told me to support.

Me: "I'm not supporting with Ignite on"
Her: "go suport nob"

Then constantly calling me "nob".

"Nob why you take Ignite on Lux"
"Why you no shield me nob" (On CD, she said that RIGHT AFTER MY SHIELD ON HER ENDED)
"You nob with 57.6 ult cd, I get 24 ult cd at level 15" (I don't buy any CDR items until late game, I only had the 4% cdr from masteries at that point. I told her it's not possible to have Lux's ult cooldown be at 24 seconds at level 15, considering the max cdr cap is 40%, and the base cd for a lv 2 ult is 60 seconds. She started telling me YOU NOB I GET CDR SHOES 10% AND MORELLOS 20% AND BLUE ELIXIR 10% THERE 60-10-20-10=20...wtf?)
"You nob, you dont know how to farm" (Hypocrite..I was on a side lane, and I had more cs than her...By about 20 the whole game)

In the end, I ignored her, and just reported her = =

Happens to me all the time in blind pick = =
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 8:50pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:

IKFR ? just this game, enemies pick sion mid and we get an anivia.. really ?
why not pick someone who can zone and deny him so he cant free roam while anivia is too scared to push beyond river while sion is mia ?
-.-
the game before, enemies chose talon and we get brand ..
Then our carry offers to go mid instead of brand and hes like OMG NO NOOB MID IS FOR MAGE GO BOT LOW ELO SCRUB.. and im like.. wut.

The game before that, person says they cant support and person 2 tells them that they should practice support in a draft game with a friend.. Person proceeds to rage and call other people low elo noobs because they told them how to improve their gameplay.

Gotta love low elo <3
I hope you climb out of super low elo soon, cuz i know i wont be getting out any season soon.. -.-

1.3K (eh), suddenly it seems I can game better coz THERE'S TEAM SPIRIT.

As for my personal QQ: I suffer a global taunt from bad players. Seriously. Like people who go teemo mid versus my swain, or this Vayne with Ignite Flash paired with a Leona without heal was well. But what makes me QQ is when said players, even denied and killed over and over in lane, end up getting back up during teamfight phase or because someone else is trying to pick them up.

Fml.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide