Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 730 of 1800
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 10:51am | Report
I really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really.

HATE this awful **** community.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 10:53am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really. Really.

HATE this awful **** community.

omg duff qqing?

world about to esplode :OOOOOOO

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 11:39am | Report
League community hands down worst community I have ever participated in.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 12:09pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

League community hands down worst community I have ever participated in.

what happened to you duffbro

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 12:21pm | Report
I've always hated the League community. It's such useless garbage, it's just solo Q reminds me that I hate the League community every other time I Q up.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 1:50pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I've always hated the League community. It's such useless garbage, it's just solo Q reminds me that I hate the League community every other time I Q up.

yep.. like I won this game but here it is:

I go jungle amumu get riven back into lane after anivia fed irelia fb cuz she didn't pay attention to invading.
1. Bot flames me that I have to gank - I say amu ganks on bot pre 6 suck.
--> I go there anyway miss the Q directly back off cuz it's just nonsense. And say I come back at 6
2. Then I miss another Q OMAGOSH in mid - anivia: OMG AMU UNINSTALL GAME ****ING NUB.
- well I just don't give turds like this blue then. so she shut it afterwards and got blues again lol.

So basically I got flamed really ****ing hard for failing 2 q's and being uselessgarbage - even after a double on bot and giving riven 2 more kills.

And then I do some crazy *** **** to engage the tf.
I spoke to my team before and said I engage no matter what so use jannas shurelias after mine is gone.
Well I shurelia'd --> Bandage Tossed to a minion and flashed right into 5 people for my ult.
That basically won us the game -->ace +baron + inhib.
What did I get? GJ NUB from the anivia.. like srsly-.-
The only "normal" persons were janna and riven and riven said thx for carrying at least one ***** on this nub elo (around 1600) that appreciates it lol

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 6:30pm | Report
Our trist wanted to report me just cause i was playing cho and because cho was a ****ty champion
FUUUUU
I had the highest farm in game despite WW and malzahar camping top -.-
i ended up with a score of 2/5/sumthin and she was 1/5 with less farm than me and still called me useless -.-
I could burst down graves to 30% hp and disrupt their team for quite a while but she still couldn't kill anyone
What is up with people not admitting their own mistakes and blaming others for no reason at ****ing all ?
and if there was anyone to blame , it was olaf having only 1 successful gank in the entire game.
ENDQQ.
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 10:38pm | Report
Better score than everyone on my team excluding ez, was carrying my team (silencing darius nonstop so he doesn't troll my whole team, healing slowing and speeding up taking skillshot hits for my team, HELL even flashing in dariuses way so i can silence him and then die so ez doesn't, spamming starcall so vlad deals more damage .. )
And ofc i lose, now tell me based on the score and what I've told you.. Do you think that i deserve to play with players that think wall hugging when darius is doing baron is a nice idea ?
Oh and i was 2/0/4 in the lane phase, no ksing involved, all of the kills were earned .
Hell my team even got aced and i was left 1v3 and got a triple
BUT WE STILL LOSE.
And the funny part was that noc (who was 2/6 by the end of the lane phase) was first pick and said "this is my smurf im 2k elo".
We got an ace, a chance to win i was like COME WITH ME IL TANK THE TOWER YOU JUST KILL IT
and boom guess what happened, ez and yorick just killed minions...
Wow just ****ing wow.

Why cant i post pictures here ??
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2012 1:58am | Report
^

Code:
[img]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii606/xFrostRaven/Sorakaop.png[/img]

If you copy the URL from what you posted, you have to right click the image you see and click "Copy Image Url". Then put that between img tags and profit!

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2012 2:05am | Report
Quoted:
If you copy the URL from what you posted, you have to right click the image you see and click "Copy Image Url". Then put that between img tags and profit!
Code:
[IMG]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii606/xFrostRaven/Sorakaop.png[/IMG]
didn't work for me :(
edit:
Oh wow it actually worked after a few tries xD
Oh and for some more QQ, enemies pick ww, i pick garen, i win my lane go 1/0 , a teamfight starts i kill 8/0 vayne, so now im 2/0, i die shortly after and then proceed to die till i get 2/6 and lose the game .
So basically this is what most ranked games are for me :
Win lane : check.
Have better farm than opponent : check.
Deny opponent: check.
Call mias: check.
Gank once in a while : check.
Help team with objectives: check.
Lose game: check.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide