Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 363 of 1800
Spaceycoww
<Member>
Spaceycoww's Forum Avatar
Posts:
204
Joined:
Dec 2nd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 7:43pm | Report
When my team is feeding the enemy. I can never seem to get a good team unless I queue up with people I know :D
+Rep me Plz!!/Thanks to the GrandMasterD, Xiaowiriamu, Missmaw, LaCorpse, The_Nameless_Bard, Spooon and Myself for the Sigs!!
Wren
<Member>
Wren's Forum Avatar
Posts:
69
Joined:
Nov 8th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 8:11pm | Report
So what happened to the servers? All the Ahri's destroy it?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10968
Joined:
Feb 8th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 8:16pm | Report
Servers are "up" but the queue is over 20,000. =.=
True love is found only in yourself.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 8:26pm | Report
Did you say over 9000? Thats impossible
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
4363
Joined:
Mar 28th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2011 11:30pm | Report
So, get into champ select.

First pick bans Irelia, Udyr, and Trynd because he doesn't want to "fight them top lane" other team bans Shaco/Morg/Kass like sane people.

Then he picks Volibear, and second pick locks in Sona.

So far so good.

Third/Fourth pick lock in Ashe/TF.

I complain about the Ashe pick, as the enemy team has Taric and Caitlyn already.

I pick Jungle Cho, as Udyr is banned.


We get into game, and the enemy team is Maokai Jungle, Taric+Cait, Ahri mid, Nidalee Top.

At Blue, i notice Ashe has 62 AD with Doran's blade. A whopping 0 AD from runes, so i complain about it, and she says "yeah i have an ArP page", and i say "But ArP sucks ****hole."(Or something like that...) and she says im on ignore. (I'm not.)

Nidalee is a pretty easy lane for Volibear, but he loses by a lot because he has 0 armor runes (Probably why he bans irelia.).

Bottom actually ****ing rapes their lane, but i ganked the cait/taric, and they were straight ******ed.(I step on a cait trap, and they still don't run back, and die to the resulting gank.)

At one point, TF has full health, and i ask him to come get blue, and he gets it with a wild card, and dies 1v1 in lane to Ahri a full 10 seconds later.

I say "Yeah, don't give that to her, it was my present to YOU D:" and he doesn't respond.

After going 1/8, TF just leaves the game.

I gank the Nidalee behind her minions, it was fancy *** ****. I went behind her, and then bush ganked from HER side, it was some kind of tom clancy **** that she didn't see me.

Then Volibear STILL loses his lane.

At this point, there is nothing to do but farm the **** out of my jungle until i get Trinity and can build more tanky.

I get Trinity, and everyone has just been dying to everything, and then Ashe rapes the **** out of everything because these ******s haven't played against an ashe in years, and don't know what Slows are.

Several times, i go suicide push top, so they can get a tower, and they all run top to follow the 4 dudes coming top.

:/

At this point the ashe is raging at me for doing badly, and I'm carefully explaining all my actions in the past 30 minutes.

The other team, after 10 minutes of DC'd TF, realize that they rape the **** out of us, and push to end the game.

I do all i can to properly team fight, but they have a lot of damage, and we have 0 damage other than Ashe, who just instantly dies, or stays at 2000 range and does nothing.

This is the worst part.

The Volibear who was losing like 1-6 to Nidalee (The 1, being the time i Tom-Clancy-Ganked her.) called "AD Cho'Gath" bad, and didn't then tell me how to build Cho.

Oh well.

I guess building to match the situation (Damage, as we had none at the time.) was the wrong thing to do, and i should have just built cookie cutter and been super useless.

That, and Volibear would always try to "save me" by running directly into Nidalee+Ahri, after i had just escaped both of them.

TL;DR: Terrible Ashe does well vs ******s, calls me bad because i can't carry 4v5 and calls bruiser Cho'Gath bad.
Tri lane for life.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2930
Joined:
Oct 11th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 2:10am | Report
lolololol me again :D flaming all day ery day Q.QQQQQQQ

yesterday I played a game. My team was leading 15:3 or sth like this.
We got baron wanted to end.. support face checks dies.
1 says 1 min afk .. he never game back :/.
In the end we wasted baron and due to mass cc and free drags for them we lost this free win. Q.Q

Well after this game I got Lee Sin .. that was a massacre .. lal:3


~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1677
Joined:
Jul 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 2:24am | Report
QQ gaining free elo from playing Morgana versus countless Ahri players... Oh wait! That is not a QQ XD
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5981
Joined:
Aug 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 3:38am | Report
QQ because I just played a game with 4 feeders, while I ended 4/1/3 Lux.

QQ because I'm feeling sick, my nose is running and I'm tired as hell (even though I slept like 9 hours)...

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2930
Joined:
Oct 11th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 3:42am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

QQ because I just played a game with 4 feeders, while I ended 4/1/3 Lux.

QQ because I'm feeling sick, my nose is running and I'm tired as hell (even though I slept like 9 hours)...



and they blamed you for picking lux right? :D


~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5981
Joined:
Aug 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 4:56am | Report
koksei wrote:




and they blamed you for picking lux right? :D


Indeed, my lanemate Tristana QQed at me every time she died... while all the time it was her fault.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide