Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1509 of 1800
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 5:11pm | Report
I hate getting carried more than anything, the feeling is so hollow because I didn't anything to deserve the win. I would rather lose, reset and move onto the next game.

You can't single handedly carry every game yourself. Sometimes an ally just carries harder. As long as you're doing all you can to contribute to the win, you earned it.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 5:26pm | Report
I can't see it any other way. Especially when I'm playing against Bronzies.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 5:35pm | Report
But, you just said you got carried, which means other people have the potential to do so. It's a team game, man, you aren't the only one on your side of the map.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 5:38pm | Report
There's people that get paid to carry Bronze, unless I'm that good. I could care less who's on my team, I'm not performing up to my standard. When I play, I'm a first, or nothing player. If I'm not the best, I didn't do anything to win. There's no in between. They can carry some other scrub satisfied with getting carried.

Edit: 0-4

DEFEAT: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1916592147/212932655

DEFEAT: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1916539393/212932655

DEFEAT: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1916474660/212932655

DEFEAT: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1916431845/212932655
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 6:44pm | Report
Okay so, that's basically the ****tiest attitude ever, lol

"If I'm not the best, I might as well just quit." Grow up.

You're not going to be the best every single time. You're not going to be "big plays, pentakill!!!!" carry every single game, that **** doesn't happen. Seriously, sometimes you get carried, sometimes you get your *** handed to you, and sometimes you help someone carry you. **** like that happens because, believe it or not, you are not the best player in the world. If you were, you wouldn't be in bronze.

Even if you were "stuck" into a support role, you could carry as support, but you'd still hate it because you'd be carried by someone else who was doing the damage all the time. Unless you went something like support Pantheon or whatever.

Seriously. League is a team game, and if you're not willing to say, "good job team" then you shouldn't be playing this game.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 6:49pm | Report
I'm not one of the best players in the world, and I never will be if I get carried by Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum scrubs. Either, I carry the game or I lost the game even if the result is a win, I still lost it because I didn't carry it.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 6:59pm | Report
Just saying, even challenger players get carried some games.

But, you know, that's none of my business.
True love is found only in yourself.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 7:01pm | Report
Challenger players get carried in Challenger, there's no chance they get carried in a Bronze game.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 7:06pm | Report
Yeah, Bronze players get carried in Bronze.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 7:09pm | Report
Which is why I suck, can't carry a bunch of scrubs to victory against 5 other scrubs consistently every time.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide