Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1512 of 1800
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 2:11am | Report
I already know that, I'm not a challenger level player. I can't even get out of Bronze V because I can't carry.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 2:37am | Report
Pumpkin, if you can't handle being carried and face so many issues with league in the first place, why continue? Why not play singleplayer games instead where you carry the game yourself all the time.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 2:43am | Report
Well, not sure if it'll help, but a mindset that helped me get to gold was "If I'm gonna lose lane, I'm gonna lose well". Bide your time, if the enemies up a kill or two on you, don't give them easy opportunities to turn that into three or four. If the enemy gives you a chance to kill them and get back in the game, take it, but if they don't then just chill, cs and make it to the mid game. You'll still be behind, but you won't be totally useless. There's a difference between losing lane and getting rekt.

Even in bronze, there's a 50/50 chance your team will be winning or losing halfway through the game. You essentially control how well 2 players in that game will do, yourself and your lane opponent. If you can make it easier on your team to carry you when you're losing, you can turn that 50/50 into a 60/40 in your favor.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 2:48am | Report
I refuse to get carried in a Bronze game. Also, even if I wanted to play single player games, I can't even afford to play the ones I wanna play.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:04am | Report
I refuse to get carried in a Bronze game.

Tough tits mate. You need to stop acting like mummy's precious little snowflake.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:09am | Report
The thing is though, you're in bronze, so it's gonna happen, And trying to make yourself the MVP of every game, trying to make plays happen is not gonna work out a lot of the time when you're behind. Fact is, if someone like yourself is in bronze, chances are there are a lot of players of similar or even higher skill level than you also in bronze, so it's not like getting carried every now and then is a massive dishonor or something, it's just something that'll happen from time to time. If anything, refusing to get carried by players in your division is pretty disrespectful to them :/
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:11am | Report
That's... not it at all. You don't have to carry 100% of your games to be challenger. Hell, challenger players don't even carry 100% of their games. You just need to win games and not care who is carrying in order to climb.

In case that wasn't clear though.

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT CARRYING A GAME DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE WORTHLESS TO THE TEAM!

Thank you.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:15am | Report
The only person that matters to me in solo queue is myself, if some scrub wants to get carried 8 games a in row, they can. For me though, that's unacceptable and it is a massive dishonor to get carried. I am stuck in Bronze, but I'm stuck in Bronze because I'm can't carry games. Being able too carry over 90% of Bronze games should be possible. It's ****ing BRONZE, only the worst of the worst play in this division.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:22am | Report
The only person that matters to me in solo queue is myself, if some scrub wants to get carried 8 games a in row, they can. For me though, that's unacceptable and it is a massive dishonor to get carried. I am stuck in Bronze, but I'm stuck in Bronze because I'm can't carry games. Being able too carry over 90% of Bronze games should be possible. It's ****ing BRONZE, only the worst of the worst play in this division.

Hey, get a load of this guy.

You're going to get carried some games, even if you're in bronze. Get your head around that. Even if you aren't the one that's the carry, you're still contributing. You're not going to carry every single because of so many different variables.

I know what separates your from Doublelift or any of those guys, because they play a game to win, not to carry. They will always aim to do their best, but they know that the best they can do won't always be going 10/0 and being the sole reason they win the game. Even when they get carried, they don't get pissed that their top lamer got fed and carried, they're glad that their Challenger LP is going up, and they still see what they did right and wrong, and they still do the best they can, best they CAN.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 3:42am | Report
Challenger level players get carried in challenger. Anyone that gets carried in Bronze is no batter than trash, and that's why I'm mad. I refused to get carried in Bronze.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide