Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1514 of 1800
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 9:22am | Report
QQ i have platV-IV mmr in rankeds and i get flaming toxic ***** that do nothing but doing bad and blaming his whole team and for that i lose 21lp.
"Some call it magic. I call it good graphic."
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 9:23am | Report
You shouldnt lose 21 lp with a Plat mmr on Gold 3. That just means the plat players you play with have **** mmr themselves.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 9:28am | Report
smurfing can get very frustrating when the rest of your team just started LoL but you have premade smurfs in the enemy team. but like in every 3rd game.. gg
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 9:31am | Report
It's not hardcore smurfing until you start getting matched up against level 30s who are ranked when you're level 14.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 11:30am | Report
kinda reached that point
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 11:57am | Report
You're delusional to think that a Challenger level player couldn't carry every Bronze game. Which is why I'll never be good at this game.

so i played a custom game last night with some friends for lols. For some reason we had a challenger player in the game (solo queue challenger) and he played leblanc and lost lane to a gold Olaf.

He ended the game with a pretty good record but the olaf still ran us all over. Everyone in the game was like silver/gold or around about there so even challenger players don't carry every game at low elo.

Edit: on the topic of carrying and getting carried, sometimes when I get carried I don't feel like I deserved the game but I'll still take it, a win is a win regardless of the situation.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 12:39pm | Report
Also might have played randomly without the #tryhard mode on or just a random champ for the lols.

Also that imply that you being bronze means that you are uncarryable, bbg :')
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 12:45pm | Report
It's not hardcore smurfing until you start getting matched up against level 30s who are ranked when you're level 14.

I remember when I was leveling my original account, that started happening to me because I was steam rolling everyone and winning literally 90% of my games with Katarina. xD
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 12:52pm | Report
Also might have played randomly without the #tryhard mode on or just a random champ for the lols.

Yeah I can easily lose to a gold player if I'm not on a main champion I main and having a bad day/not playing serious. Being a support main also really doesn't help trying to dominate a low-level/Elo game for me.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 12:56pm | Report
Well I dunno about losing lane to a gold, unless it's just a bad matchup for my champion in the first place, but I certainly wouldn't carry very consistently on a champion I'm not familiar with.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide