Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1515 of 1800
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 12:59pm | Report
Thank you, Vapora. I was hoping someone else would bring that up.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 4:15pm | Report
You figured out literally the only reason I don't ***** about being stuck in Bronze.
*APPLAUSE*
Of course not wanting to be in Challenger Elo means I don't actually have to take the game seriously.

Basically MOBAFire.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 5:06pm | Report
It's not hardcore smurfing until you start getting matched up against level 30s who are ranked when you're level 14.
I feel like people overestimate themselves when this happens. If a platinum player plays with low level friends (or friends' smurfs) you may get matched with them even if you have bottom tier bronze 5 ELO.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 5:14pm | Report
I was making a joke, geez. Also, they were Silver or Bronze and clearly just had a bad normals MMR.

lol
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 7:15pm | Report
I was making a joke, geez. Also, they were Silver or Bronze and clearly just had a bad normals MMR.

lol
It wasn't aimed at you. It was just some random complaint to keep the thread on topic :P
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2015 2:10am | Report
Dat feel when you have to play mid 3 times in a row

Also, I have a tendency to outward my support from mid lane
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2015 2:22am | Report
Big Band, from Skullgirls, has a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure palette and I'm not nearly good enough to get it. ;-;
True love is found only in yourself.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2015 4:36am | Report
5 games in a row with talon where i win my lane and was carrying the game, 5 games in a row with "report talon he is a noob" when my teams fights 4v5 and throw the games...

Just to make an example:

6 1 in lane vs orianna after i have killed her 3-4 times and she had 0 kills, and i also roamed and got kills both on top and bot? i end up 12 8 cause my team throws and fight 4v5 and gets caught by alistar+yasuo+orianna. yasuo ends up 22 9.

2 0 vs fizz in lane? Yes, i was 2 0, but fizz was 4 1 and my whol team just didnt listen to my pings and said that i never pinged (which i did at least 5 times + saying where he was going) and since i was back to buy items, they just complained about me not following. SURELY wasn't their fault when there were no wards around the whole map and they fought when fizz was missing. Also irelia fed hard aatrox.
"You belong in a museum!"
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2015 6:03am | Report
5 games in a row with talon where i win my lane and was carrying the game, 5 games in a row with "report talon he is a noob" when my teams fights 4v5 and throw the games...

Just to make an example:

6 1 in lane vs orianna after i have killed her 3-4 times and she had 0 kills, and i also roamed and got kills both on top and bot? i end up 12 8 cause my team throws and fight 4v5 and gets caught by alistar+yasuo+orianna. yasuo ends up 22 9.

2 0 vs fizz in lane? Yes, i was 2 0, but fizz was 4 1 and my whol team just didnt listen to my pings and said that i never pinged (which i did at least 5 times + saying where he was going) and since i was back to buy items, they just complained about me not following. SURELY wasn't their fault when there were no wards around the whole map and they fought when fizz was missing. Also irelia fed hard aatrox.

Oh I have even funnier scenarios dude. Imagine the most impossible match-ups and somehow you manage to outfarm him/her/it and even get a few kills when suddenly the champion starts to roam and get numerous kills on side lanes or in your jungle. And even if you ping, call 'SS/MIA' or ask them to ward they blame you :) This is my favourite!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2015 12:55pm | Report
WhimsicalFae joined the room.
Tobx: very nice dmg
Tobx: yes i threw game alone hehe
WhimsicalFae: bronze tier throws eve
WhimsicalFae: ahahahaha
Tobx: because i was only person on team hehe
Necrösis: Nah ..