Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1657 of 1800
SimonRJ
<Member>
SimonRJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 7:53am | Report
Quoted:
They count as a loss, so you might as well play all 10 games. That's how I ended up playing 3 Caitlyn games in my placements.

This is a pretty weird story that happened not too long ago.

My placement scores were 2/0, and I was queuing up with my friend, however as I remembered when we were in champion select, I had to eat very soon. So I told my friend and just before the game started I closed League and went out for food. When I got back 30-40 mins later, I logged on and checked my promos and they were still 2/0. I was not sure what happened, but I was assuming the game just didn't update yet? So today I went on League and played a ranked game, and now my score is 3/0. So I'm not sure if it's bugged or intentional.

But that's all I know about dodging placement matches.

Thanks to Vapora Dark for the lovely sig!❤

Check out my Zed Guide and my Corki Guide! :D
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 8:24am | Report
Also, how come you get dynamic queue and we don't? -.- Seriously, the quality of the games since they turned it off is so much worse.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 8:37am | Report
SimonRJ wrote:

This is a pretty weird story that happened not too long ago.

My placement scores were 2/0, and I was queuing up with my friend, however as I remembered when we were in champion select, I had to eat very soon. So I told my friend and just before the game started I closed League and went out for food. When I got back 30-40 mins later, I logged on and checked my promos and they were still 2/0. I was not sure what happened, but I was assuming the game just didn't update yet? So today I went on League and played a ranked game, and now my score is 3/0. So I'm not sure if it's bugged or intentional.

But that's all I know about dodging placement matches.
I don't think it'll show as a loss, it's like an invisible loss. You'll only play 9 games, and the 10th will the one loss you got from dodging.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 8:44am | Report
I am BEYOND pissed.

Riot has announced the mage rework thing and Swain is getting a full update a la Poppy&Company, while Malz is also getting updated.

I wish I knew where I could direct this anger so they could see it. Feeding us ******** that they think "we need to underline these champion's core identity" as if brand, swain, malz, zyra, vlad and whatever was the other one had ANY similarities apart from having a zone of power and lack of mobility.

pissed furious mad ewihfwqfienwqoenfoqiwefoienfoiqweq
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 8:48am | Report
Also, how come you get dynamic queue and we don't? -.-
Smaller regions (LAN, LAS, OCE, TR, EUNE) currently have it in ranked I believe. NA, EUW and KR definitely do not.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 8:49am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
I am BEYOND pissed.

Riot has announced the mage rework thing and Swain is getting a full update a la Poppy&Company, while Malz is also getting updated.

I wish I knew where I could direct this anger so they could see it. Feeding us ******** that they think "we need to underline these champion's core identity" as if brand, swain, malz, zyra, vlad and whatever was the other one had ANY similarities apart from having a zone of power and lack of mobility.

Now you know how I felt about the Xerath rework. Hell, feel not felt; I am still upset.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 8:59am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
I am BEYOND pissed.

I hope they like my idea for the ult or introduce a new 3-stack mechanic =)

New Q: " Swain let's out a crow out of his sleeve. If 3 consecutive crows hit the same enemy, Swain gets 10 points to his passive Crow King"

New ultimate: "Once Swain gets 100 points in Crow King, he transforms into a hideous monster that deals true damage per second to nearby enemies. While he is in this form, he loses 90% of his movement speed and is immune to CC. If his ultimate deals damage to the same champion three times, the duration and damage is increased by 60%"
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:13am | Report

Now you know how I felt about the Xerath rework. Hell, feel not felt; I am still upset.

Oh I've known the feeling ever since the Darius rework.
Good thing Paragon comes out to the ps4 this summer, I might find a new Moba and just **** on League. They're constantly breaking people's champs out of a misguided sense of "distinctness" and with 0 consideration towards people's love for that champion.

Once again, I can understand if the champ's kit is innately toxic. But because "underplayed" or "not distinct"? No, **** off.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:17am | Report
I mean, I've been complaining about this kinda stuff since they ****ed with Karma. Wish they'd go ahead and actually decide what they want her to be already.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:22am | Report
I mean, I've been complaining about this kinda stuff since they ****ed with Karma. Wish they'd go ahead and actually decide what they want her to be already.

Her too.

Well she's clearly a mage coz if you click "support" in the league champ list she doesn't appear. But, then again, her DPS is something else :^)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide