Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1658 of 1800
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:22am | Report
They didn't do anything wrong to Karma, nobody can objectively say that she used to be better. Maybe a few people had more fun with her before, but that's it. I don't think she had a clear role before either.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:23am | Report
Quoted:
They didn't do anything wrong to Karma, nobody can objectively say that she used to be better. Maybe a few people had more fun with her before, but that's it.

Point is that they didn't do anything right to her either. She's between roles and cant excell at any of them
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:25am | Report
You can decently play her in several roles (support, top, jungle), before she was useless at every role.

by jhoijhoi
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:25am | Report
Quoted:
They didn't do anything wrong to Karma, nobody can objectively say that she used to be better. Maybe a few people had more fun with her before, but that's it. I don't think she had a clear role before either.
The point was that they made changes to her that actually did nothing to help her be particularly anything. They basically made her more like other mages while not actually fixing her problem, since she still has no ultimate in reality.

There's no role you can play her in that some other champion can't do the same **** as her but better.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:28am | Report
The point was that they made changes to her that actually did nothing to help her be particularly anything.
Well I don't agree with that considering that before she was nothing, and now she can play a couple of roles just fine.

I guess what you're saying is, you wish she was the OP mid/support pick as opposed to the mid-tierish mid or support?

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
SimonRJ
<Member>
SimonRJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:31am | Report
Quoted:
I don't think it'll show as a loss, it's like an invisible loss. You'll only play 9 games, and the 10th will the one loss you got from dodging.

Ah I see how it works, I'll check back whenever I finish my 9 games then! :)

Thanks to Vapora Dark for the lovely sig!❤

Check out my Zed Guide and my Corki Guide! :D
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:32am | Report
Quoted:
Well I don't agree with that considering that before she was nothing, and now she can play a couple of roles just fine.
She's still a utility mage with decent burst and no ultimate, which is pretty much the way she was before the rework. They just changed the focus of her kit from her shield to a very generic skill shot while still leaving her with basically the same problems as before.

Quoted:
I guess what you're saying is, you wish she was the OP mid/support pick as opposed to the mid-tierish mid or support?
It'd just be nice if she even close to competed with other champions. I might as well play Lulu in literally every role you listed for Karma. Granted Lulu deals a bit less damage, but she's still better.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:52am | Report
Teemoshy wrote:
Having the issue Bard was having earlier with the random ping but I wasn't having as bad of spikes, just constant 300 + ping. And my internet is waaaaaaaaaay better than normal right now :(

happens to me a lot at university. When i go into a game it might be a steady 200-400 ping. Usually if i close and rejoin it will give me a lower number but A. it doesn't always give a lower ping, and B. i can't waste too much time doing that. Then after a game or 2 it calms down completely and is fine.

No idea why this happens but I never had this problem at home

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 9:54am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Oh I've known the feeling ever since the Darius rework.
Good thing Paragon comes out to the ps4 this summer, I might find a new Moba and just **** on League. They're constantly breaking people's champs out of a misguided sense of "distinctness" and with 0 consideration towards people's love for that champion.

Once again, I can understand if the champ's kit is innately toxic. But because "underplayed" or "not distinct"? No, **** off.

On yeah, I don't like Darius anymore either. The biggest fallacy they seem to follow is that ‘complexity’ = ‘uniqueness’; champions such as Karthus, Lux, Vel'Koz, etc. are all relatively simple in design, but they are very unique. However, I get the feeling we'll suddenly get a whole new Karthus who has blinks and whatnot, cuz it's flashy!
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2016 10:07am | Report

what are you studying?

Computer Science (I think that's what it's called abroad). Out of 5 subjects, I currently passed 2... still need to take an exam for the other 3.

Dumbest thing is, we have PHYSICS... like, for Christ's sake, it MIGHT be useful someday, but let's face it: it's just there because it is a base for engineers. Also, I need to practice a LOT of programming... I am one of the few who got in without any basic knowledge (on how to program) and it is kind of demoralizing to see people get 15-19 (out of 20) grades while I sit here with my 8. And I need at least 9,5. Shiet...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide