Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1511 of 1800
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 10:34pm | Report
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Well, for one, upgrade your trinket. I can already tell there's a severe lack of vision in the games you play, and I cannot emphasise how important vision is. And considering hardly anyone buys sweepers in the games you play, there's really no excuse not to.

Of course, upgrading your trinket isn't going to suddenly going to make you carry every game, but in League, there really isn't one thing you can be amazing at that will suddenly carry you to Master. Just focus on the super easy things first, like simply upgrading your trinket, and you'll notice improvements.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2015 10:40pm | Report
By that point in the game, i already lost the game based on what has happened today. I'm 0-7 on the day, and ugrading my ward isn't gonna change the fact I'm not carrying the match at 0/6/0 because my damage isn't getting calculated right. but, i for some reason take damage like the other play actually as a build, but my damage is more like bug bites.

Edit: After a whole day of defeats, I'm 0-7 all day.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 1:21am | Report

Well, for one, upgrade your trinket. I can already tell there's a severe lack of vision in the games you play, and I cannot emphasise how important vision is. And considering hardly anyone buys sweepers in the games you play, there's really no excuse not to.

Of course, upgrading your trinket isn't going to suddenly going to make you carry every game, but in League, there really isn't one thing you can be amazing at that will suddenly carry you to Master. Just focus on the super easy things first, like simply upgrading your trinket, and you'll notice improvements.

He's not losing the games, he's just not carrying them, so he's losing in his mind.

Which, just gonna say it again, is a ****ing stupid mindset.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 1:24am | Report
By that point in the game, i already lost the game based on what has happened today. I'm 0-7 on the day, and ugrading my ward isn't gonna change the fact I'm not carrying the match at 0/6/0 because my damage isn't getting calculated right

Seriously? Keeping up good vision is a really good way of coming back. It lets you know what the other team is doing, and knowing what they're doing lets you make plays. You can see when they're low and doing baron, you can see the enemy ADC walking alone, you can see the team rotating up top to siege the tower. Not to mention upgraded trinket is the most cost-efficient item in the game. If you're low, you want the most bang for your buck, because it gives you all this potential with vision. Saving 250 gold to try and catch up to the enemy team in items is just ******ed, because you can't catch up. The 250g upgraded trinket will offer you so much more.

And if you're saying that upgrading your trinket is pointless when you're behind, then no one can help you. If you think that a game is lost and unsalvageable by the time people hit level 9, then you're ****ed. No one can help you improve because that attitude is ****.

You think you're the one being held back by ****ty teammates, but if that's what your attitude in game is, then you're probably the one that's holding others back.
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
ri]
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 1:25am | Report
I'm a best, or nothing player. No in between.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 1:31am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

He's not losing the games, he's just not carrying them, so he's losing in his mind.

Which, just gonna say it again, is a ****ing stupid mindset.

What the ****, that's ******ed. He just needs to stop playing in that case, because he's just completely missed the entire point of the game.

I'm a best, or nothing player. No in between.

Currently, you're nothing, and you're not going to be the best. Aim for something realistic, and stop being so dramatic.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 1:35am | Report
I'm not because I can't carry, and the very clearly is a realistic goal if other people can do it.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 1:44am | Report
I'm because I can't carry.

No, I can tell you exactly why you're Bronze.

There are people here that are where you want to be giving you advice as to why they are where they are, and you think you know better. You're in ****ing bronze, and you're acting as if you have to be the single reason why you win. You're ibviously not looking to improve, and that's why you aren't. You're just looking to feed some sort of pointless ego.

EDIT:
and the very clearly is a realistic goal if other people can do it.

You're delusional if you think Doublelift and the likes carry every single game.
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
ri]
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 1:54am | Report
You're delusional to think that a Challenger level player couldn't carry every Bronze game. Which is why I'll never be good at this game.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 2:09am | Report
You're delusional to think that a Challenger level player couldn't carry every Bronze game.

I mean, there are games that challenger players cannot carry, because the other players are simply horrid, and then there's most of the other games that they can carry easily.

You are not a challenger player, otherwise you'd already be there, lol.

Decision making, knowledge, mechanics. One, or all, of these things is/are not up to par. Fix your mindset first, then work on fixing the other things.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide