Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1522 of 1800
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 12:57pm | Report
why did you max w on cass? are you supposed to max w? i thought it was e>q>w?

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 1:15pm | Report
I understand all of you criticisms, and I did exaggerate her 11th kill bit. But, it's almost as if you didn't read that I started trolling at her 11th kill. Although, I have no excuse for my lack of warding. I have too many inconsistencies when I play top lane. I either lose top and ward a lot, or win top and forget to ward. The funny part is that even after 10 minutes of trolling, they barely beat me in cs and I hadn't CS'ed in 10 minutes. You can tell their priorities were backwards, instead of trying hope for late game. They thought it was better to 4v5 fed Ahri.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 1:21pm | Report
Teemoshy wrote:

One issue. You played Cassio in bronze. Hyperscaling champs can do well if allowed to scale but bronze teams won't know that you need that.

This is 100% ********, in bronze you can pick up random kills everywhere and scale easier that way. It really doesnt matter what you pick in bronze - people don't know how to snowball on early game champs either.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 3:53pm | Report
I just decided to troll because [QQ]

Stop playing this game, you are exactly what you encounter ...

Change your mentality or change your game, your life and ours will be much more fun !
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 5:02pm | Report
I really don't own anything else. Although, I would love to play GTA V, but I don't own a PS4, or TV.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 5:05pm | Report
I really don't own anything else. Although, I would love to play GTA V, but I don't own a PS4, or TV.

Why would you want a ps4? You can build a pc with better performance for the same price. https://www.reddit.com/r/PCMasterRace/wiki/builds
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 5:08pm | Report
^ Agreed with that. There's also so few good games on the PS4 that you can't play on PC too.
True love is found only in yourself.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 5:23pm | Report
There are also these things called emulators. I have been enjoyong some pretty cool games lately like Wario Land 4 and Ratchet and Clank...
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 6:13pm | Report
lost internet while carrying.

came back 7 minutes later, won a teamfight and ended the game.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2015 6:22pm | Report
I really and honestly don't care that match about performance, I love that I can make a super awesome and powerful PC. But, the preference of what I choose to play a game on is my choice I would match rather play GTA V console. That's where I've played GTA my whole life and that's where I'll continue to play GTA until the day consoles seize to exist. Also, I don't believe in putting all my eggs in one basket. Because, the systems I own means the more games I get to play that I otherwise wouldn't normally be able to play on a PC, a PS4, or a Wii U. And, there are plenty of other games I would rather play on console as well. I.e, Ubisoft's upcoming Tom Clancy's The Division. Also, as it stands Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy VII aren't coming to PC with FFVII being PS4 exclusive. Both of which, are games I want to play.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide