Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1531 of 1800
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 7:50am | Report
Take my rep!
Sig made by me!
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 7:54am | Report
Say what you want about me immature trolls who follow other trolls. You don't know me i don't know you, but i do know your behavior is really childish. Settle this on the field of justice or otherwise you just look silly on a forum site good day kids.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 7:59am | Report
OOOHHH... HERE IT GOES! You making a joke, no?

Anyway, is there a live stream of what will happen, hm?
Thanks OwenTheAwesomer for the sig!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 8:02am | Report

Dr Luigi Gnarf, an Oxford medical school graduate that has dedicated himself to stopping the spread of Bronze V,

I dun get it.

[. Gaylord Falseo, some gay guy only had the phrase "git gud" on the issue.

HAHAHAHA GAYLORD THATS FUNNY.
BECAUSE HES GAY.

NOOBLORD Mattheus

Fixed.

Basically MOBAFire.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 8:04am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

From that match as I can tell the enemy Jg was terrible yet Lucian couldn't farm as much because of Lulus w skill & Soraka's silence. Yet Nasus late game becomes too tanky so in the end fundamentals of each players skill comes into play. Regardless if you had adc you would have still won.

You're right that if we had an ADC we would have won. Because we would probably have won no matter who we played as.

No, the jungler wasn't bad per se from what I remember. It's just that botlane got killed so much by us at the start, THAT'S why Lucian couldn't farm, not because of 'W' or 'silence', lol. After that, he stayed away from botlane. Elise only started dying when she tried to assist botlane, but that's how our team snowballed, cos Master Yi would countergank. Nasus didn't actually do much. He didn't even stack Qs very well from what I remember ( Iceborn Gauntlet). It was pretty much a 'buff the Yi' game.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Sirnikolai wrote:
Voice communication for Monday, idc the enemy can use if they feel desperate enough, but the other team will use no voice communication.

Lol, coward.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 8:08am | Report

HAHAHAHA GAYLORD THATS FUNNY.
BECAUSE HES GAY.

Meet the Parents reference. Probably could've incorporated "Focker" into there somewhere though.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 8:11am | Report
I can only imagine Lugis face when he sees the effect this will have on his employment.
"But you see I have a doctorate from Dr HiFrom. And that's why you should give me a job."

Basically MOBAFire.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 9:34am | Report
I have no NA account and I have work tomorrow. If you tell me the time and have an acc I can use I'll join (unless it's at an hour that's too early/late for me to join, in which case you guys all suck as much as my teams when I lose)
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 4:18pm | Report
sirell wrote:

You're right that if we had an ADC we would have won. Because we would probably have won no matter who we played as.

No, the jungler wasn't bad per se from what I remember. It's just that botlane got killed so much by us at the start, THAT'S why Lucian couldn't farm, not because of 'W' or 'silence', lol. After that, he stayed away from botlane. Elise only started dying when she tried to assist botlane, but that's how our team snowballed, cos Master Yi would countergank. Nasus didn't actually do much. He didn't even stack Qs very well from what I remember ( Iceborn Gauntlet). It was pretty much a 'buff the Yi' game

I'm a coward lol I'm giving the enemy team the advantage, you should be thrilled because voice communication on your side will make the match end sooner than expected. I need to show you trolls my tactics without voice communication, so i can counterdict your positioning & ward placement in the lose it will make me a better player.

All day MONDAY & TUESDAY
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 4:27pm | Report
i call dibs on the enemy team
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide