Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1533 of 1800
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 12:15am | Report
Those posts by Sirnikolai... I don't know how to react on that matter... It's whether I shout "fus-ro-da!" (is that correct?) on him or I'll laugh until I can't carry on.

I used to believe that you can change. I was trying to understand you, I was trying to get the good out of the bad. But, now I suppose that you don't have the mindset to change your ways. You feel you are superior in this game even you are just a small fry. I don't know what to say, just don't shame yourself any further, or you'll might regret it.

IF THAT DOESN'T ENTER THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS, THEN **** THIS POST. AND YOU SUCK YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN BRONZE V, YOU DESERVE TO BEĀ IN WOOD V.
Thanks Vengenator for the sig!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 1:17am | Report
This has been going on for way to long so lets just drop it! So that the QQ Thread can be a QQ thread again, he clearly doesn't want/need our help.

And whenever we give him a response he replies with something random and completely off topic, which is leading me to think that he is trolling us, and very badly I might add. Unless it's an long gone Mobafire user, which is exactly what someone like MrCuddowls would take the time to do. While I doubt it's MrCuddowls or some other long gone member I can't be the only thinking it.

Anyway hoping people actually show up tomorrow to put this to rest and take up his challenge.

Sirnikolai there is still hope for you on Mobafire, we have seen others turn around, MBIB for example if you can just stop calling us kids and learn to take criticism/hear others opinions for instance maybe you can find a way to deal with bad players on your team and carry yourself out of Bronze.

I'm sure that you are a decent person in real life and I wish you the best, I just want to see Mobafire productive again and not focusing on meaningless post going in countless circles and beating a dead horse.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 1:25am | Report
Rep'd.

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 2:41am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

In terms of Speaking the truth on live TV yes i may go far it that area.
He's a funny example lol

Yet still makes perfect sense if you know where the easy *** period goes. If he understood the hockey concept he wouldn't have replied this idiotically, yet i will reply 2x worse to his immature **** every time if he continues.

Noooo, you won't. You're unsettling to the eyes. That's like, an automatic nono for television. Plus most of what you say is ********, so "truth" is out the door.

It's funny that you lean so heavily on calling us kids or immature when responding to us in the matter that you do makes you just as immature. Most of your reactions lead us to believe you have a childlike mentality.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:17am | Report
To make it stop, here's something:

QQ Rito for putting the "Support" role on Kayle. I was baited and lost as more LP as I could. =.=

And I want to try Syndra as a support too, because Rito put it. ._.
Thanks to winston gergill (muh Valentine in 2016)for the sig!

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:31am | Report
My two week vacation is over. I still hate my job and I'd still prefer to be in another country if that'd get me a job. Thing is, le bf has found a stable and great job and because he hasn't finished with college (which he gave up because he hated the course and wants to get some money together to take a course he actually likes) he doesn't feel like he'll get past waiting tables if we move elsewhere. Long distance relationship isn't an option.

So I'm stuck with this ****py job until something better comes along (taking so long too), which turns something I'd gladly do into a constant grinding pain.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:36am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
My two week vacation is over. I still hate my job and I'd still prefer to be in another country if that'd get me a job. Thing is, le bf has found a stable and great job and because he hasn't finished with college (which he gave up because he hated the course and wants to get some money together to take a course he actually likes) he doesn't feel like he'll get past waiting tables if we move elsewhere. Long distance relationship isn't an option.

So I'm stuck with this ****py job until something better comes along (taking so long too), which turns something I'd gladly do into a constant grinding pain.

Well, considering your relationship, I'd imagine grinding pain is something you you're used to.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:46am | Report

Well, considering your relationship, I'd imagine grinding pain is something you you're used to.

"And on the 8th Day, our most perfect Lord of all Men and Octopoda alike, Chtulhu, created Lube, so that all Sodomists and Dry Vagina lovers would be able to grind without needing Nivea for the burns."
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:53am | Report
Waiting on tables or tending bars are such an underrated jobs. It can pay off easily if you have good people skills and you do it because you like it not just because that was the only option.

I've been in the hospitality industry for more than 10 years and I started as a boy who collects the empty cups in big clubs at Ibiza and now I could have taken a restaurant or bar manager position but refused it as I make almost twice as much as a bartender on ocean ships.

So maybe your BF is right, support him! ;)
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:59am | Report
I am supporting him, else I'd have gone or told him he has to come with me, which would be selfish and I'm not interested in suggesting he leaves a job he likes :P Also, I have nothing against people who wait tables, le bf has done it quite a lot. If anything, table waiters have to put up with some really dumb clients (of course there's also some stuck up waiters).

My complaint was that I hate the job I have and don't want to leave the bf behind, thus my options feel limited.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide