Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1536 of 1800
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 1:39pm | Report
So

This is the story of a man (me) that enters in duoQ ranked to try to reach plat.

I post it here because it's a QQ and its the most viewed thread of all.

0 15 0 yasuo

its not this the problem at all(i mean, it is a problem, but i explain it later just read through).

I was 4 0 1 on bot.

Yasuo keeps dieing to lb and everything.

At level 1 (just spawned) yasuo says "I will commit suicide in a month"

i said "k, how will you do it" he replies "cyanide or overdose of amphetamine i think"

i just played the game.

yasuo dies over and over again.

we arrive in after game chat and he spams that puush link. i open it thinking that it was morgana, but instead it was by yasuo.

so yeah, here is the image in a spoiler (plus one that he sent to chanteclaire):

THERE'S BLOOD

K
"Yeah, I want you to be proud. I want you to be proud of me!"
Shaddofokkusu
<Member>
Shaddofokkusu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 1:41pm | Report
This just needs to stop at this point. I've heard and seen enough about this SirNikolai guy to know he's just pushing you guys more and more to do this. If it's attention grabbing he's after he's getting it, but it's making you all look like cyber bullies.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 1:44pm | Report
You guys were hacking last game, we had a skarner. You should have lost because of his mere presence
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 1:51pm | Report
It was two games and they were both one-sided stomps.

I was gonna post the stats and spew hate, but instead I'm actually gonna bother being constructive one last time.

SirNik:

1) The only text we (enemy teams) got from you (other than complimenting my LeBlanc burst) was basically you blaming your team mates. Stop that **** IMMEDIATELY. You CANNOT control what your team does but you can control what YOU do;

2) ...and you do NOTHING. You are LITERALY running about away from range of ANYTHING except MAYBE minion experience. You do not poke, you do not assist your team mate. You have literaly prouded yourself that Morgana hit more binds on your Lucian than on yourself (once again using someone else as a shield for your inability to play) You're supposed to help your team mate, and, if played correctly, you could use Lulu to poke down really hard the enemy laners. You also randomly used your abilities in an attempt to predict what your enemies were doing, instead of using them as a reaction or as initiative.

I mean, you said you didn't do anything with your W on Tom Quenched because you need to hit the enemy 4 times (when it's 3 times) with abilites, and you never actually used them. And FYI, when I said "use W" I meant you should use it on your ADC and save them.

3) Your passiveness is exactly the reason why you're Bronze 5. You don't do ANYTHING because you take NO risks, thus being unnable to even know how much damage your champ does, how much the enemy champ does, etc. Your desire to jungle probably comes from your interest to avoid as much interaction with the enemy team as humanly possible.

4) I know for a fact you placed relevant wards. I commend you for those. I'm not sure you/your team used the vision effectively though.

5) Stop using abilities randomly. I saw you ult yourself because you thought MAYBE you were gonna get engaged, when we were at least two flashes away from you. Abilities do have cooldowns.

6) I am actually, ACTUALLY willing to create a NA smurf and play with you now and then IF I SEE WILLINGNESS TO IMPROVE. If I feel you're wasting my time, be damn sure I won't play with you anymore.

7) You should practice a sololane. Seriously, you need to learn how to trade, how to cs, how to exist in a lane. Enough hiding from other players.

Finally, if your answer is any kind of intolerable mass of excuses or redirectioning ******** - if you dare to not own to your suckyness and FINALLY show you want to improve - I will be done with you. I've wasted enough time trying to help as it is.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 1:54pm | Report
You guys were hacking last game, we had a skarner. You should have lost because of his mere presence

? we lost that game

skarner captured our nexus, just like any other shrine
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 2:07pm | Report
This just needs to stop at this point. I've heard and seen enough about this SirNikolai guy to know he's just pushing you guys more and more to do this. If it's attention grabbing he's after he's getting it, but it's making you all look like cyber bullies.
^So much this.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 2:26pm | Report
Funny you say that when stuff actually gets constructive for once.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:33pm | Report
@FalseGod do you REALLY THINK I would make it out alive if I took some risk Highly impossible I viewed Embracing runes beforehand so I already knew it was lost bot lane. Even if i use Devour on Twisted Fate i would have gotten killed as well. Geez I was going up against players who have been playing since day 1, I'm not taking any suicidal Risk.

I must admit defeated, but to think I actually landed my "Q" are both of them an couple of times I still say that's a accomplishment whether or not you guys don'think so. Luxvs Morgana would have been a better match, because I only bought Lulu for her laugh which is the best laugh in this game. If i'm playing as adc i keep to the middle & I look for a opening to strike. I don't walk right into two champions while my support is warding.

I'm still behind in my runes regardless if Lux had nothing, he has been playing for longer & knows the fundamentals per the champion he's using. Both ADC admitted they couldn't do **** & embracing & I were like yes, but this makes you a better player.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:41pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
you do NOTHING. You are LITERALY running about away from range of ANYTHING except MAYBE minion experience. You do not poke, you do not assist your team mate. You have literaly prouded yourself that Morgana hit more binds on your Lucian than on yourself
Sounds like me.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:41pm | Report
I wasn't using any runes, masteries or useful summoners and I played with 180 ping on a champion I by no means play. If you went in on me and played it well, you would've been able to kill me without any reply - no excuses possible.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide