Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1537 of 1800
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:45pm | Report
Let's be a bit fair here, no one can predict when someone is lagging which means they don't realize they have an advantage already. To them on their scree, you're playing the game just fine. But, he should have still beaten you with the other info given.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:53pm | Report
I see only excuses and no admittance. You asked for a challenge and in the first game you were not against high elo players.

You're a troll and I'm done with you pulling excuses out of your *** like some gay magician.

You're officially dead to me.

--//--

Today I wasted like 1h of my life in League of Legends. On the upside, I played with a few Mobafire members I've never played before =)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:53pm | Report
Let's be a bit fair here, no one can predict when someone is lagging which means they don't realize they have an advantage already. To them on their scree, you're playing the game just fine. But, he should have still beaten you with the other info given.

everyone knew, he said so in the custom game lobby(and in allchat before the minions spawned I think)
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:54pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
I wasn't using any runes, masteries or useful summoners and I played with 180 ping on a champion I by no means play. If you went in on me and played it well, you would've been able to kill me without any reply - no excuses possible.

I knew you weren't using any even tho my ADC and someone else was getting cocky, he's Lv1 NP easy win lol think again. I could of but than Sivir would of wipe the floor with me & than cooked me.

i only saw lag once when I flash to safety(but still died ) lag delay in the flash or Lux's laser I'm not too sure which 1 was it.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:54pm | Report
Nevermind. x.x
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 3:56pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
On the upside, I played with a few Mobafire members I've never played before =)

Yeah I quite enjoyed the stack race with Embracing, was fun 10/10
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 4:01pm | Report
I liked how he said "need 400 gold for item" and I just took all the things he was trying to farm :^)
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 4:07pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
I liked how he said "need 400 gold for item" and I just took all the things he was trying to farm :^)

Yeah that was hilarious, I actually used my ult to steal some of that gold from him too. Poor guy
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 4:21pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
I was going up against players who have been playing since day 1

Which is why our advice for you is valid.

But on a side note I had fun playing with you today, both on Summoners Rift and in Aram. You just need to learn when to make big risk plays, and when to play safe. A good example being when I got first blood on you as Morgana I knew that your damage output as Lulu couldn't take me down and that your Lucian was busy fighting a fight he couldn't win against my Tristana

Now that play was not perfect on my part I had no wards or any idea where your jungle was, it was very risky on my part. If your jungle showed up sooner it could have been a 1 for 2 trade, but once I got that first blood I continued to zone you and Lucian out of XP, and CS. I made it so that your Lucian couldn't do anything without the jungle's help. If you can learn how to do that as a support you will win more games. Just by standing where I was standing also made a difference, If Lucian went for CS I would just throw out a snare. If you came out to poke me I would just throw out a snare, and if you both just stay in the safe snare free zone, Lucian will still get CS just not as much of it while my ADC still gets all the CS.

Little things that you can improve on will make a huge difference

FalseoGod wrote:
I played with a few Mobafire members I've never played before =)

That was the first time that I have played with at least 3 of you guys, and two of you are EU so a once in a lifetime chance I guess :)
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 4:32pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
@FalseGod do you REALLY THINK I would make it out alive if I took some risk Highly impossible I viewed Embracing runes beforehand so I already knew it was lost bot lane. Even if i use Devour on Twisted Fate i would have gotten killed as well. Geez I was going up against players who have been playing since day 1, I'm not taking any suicidal Risk.

I must admit defeated, but to think I actually landed my "Q" are both of them an couple of times I still say that's a accomplishment whether or not you guys don'think so. Luxvs Morgana would have been a better match, because I only bought Lulu for her laugh which is the best laugh in this game. If i'm playing as adc i keep to the middle & I look for a opening to strike. I don't walk right into two champions while my support is warding.

I'm still behind in my runes regardless if Lux had nothing, he has been playing for longer & knows the fundamentals per the champion he's using. Both ADC admitted they couldn't do **** & embracing & I were like yes, but this makes you a better player.

False is diamond. You're bronze V. He is literally telling you so much about what you are doing wrong. He has seen how you play, so it isn't assumptions anymore. Yet you still think you already know better than people that are where you want to be. Where YOU want to be. I think these people would know a thing or two about improving.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide