Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1538 of 1800
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 4:37pm | Report

Which is why our advice for you is valid.

But on a side note I had fun playing with you today, both on Summoners Rift and in Aram. You just need to learn when to make big risk plays, and when to play safe. A good example being when I got first blood on you as Morgana I knew that your damage output as Lulu couldn't take me down and that your Lucian was busy fighting a fight he couldn't win against my Tristana

Now that play was not perfect on my part I had no wards or any idea where your jungle was, it was very risky on my part. If your jungle showed up sooner it could have been a 1 for 2 trade, but once I got that first blood I continued to zone you and Lucian out of XP, and CS. I made it so that your Lucian couldn't do anything without the jungle's help. If you can learn how to do that as a support you will win more games. Just by standing where I was standing also made a difference, If Lucian went for CS I would just throw out a snare. If you came out to poke me I would just throw out a snare, and if you both just stay in the safe snare free zone, Lucian will still get CS just not as much of it while my ADC still gets all the CS.

Little things that you can improve on will make a huge difference

That was the first time that I have played with at least 3 of you guys, and two of you are EU so a once in a lifetime chance I guess :)

safe snare free zone which is "behind the minions" lol I knew you would going snare us from the bushes, but i wish Lucian knew just above the tower you can still get snare or Rocket Grab
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 4:44pm | Report
you know what your problem is? you're not doing anything in lane. You think too much with absolutes that you end up playing passive and only focus on what your ad carry can do that you don't even look at what your champion can do. you dont bother to take an initiative to play aggressive when possible because you don't understand what your champion's limits are. you keep thinking you can't do certain things when X happens and that's holding you back, along with your mentality.

there were numerous times when i went up to auto TF and you were in an extremely passive position unable to do anything

and vyn was lvl 1 and had no masteries and runes btw, in which you 100% could have played aggro. i dont see how you could even try to justify not being able to win trades / fights
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 4:55pm | Report
Embracing wrote:
you know what your problem is? you're not doing anything in lane. You think too much with absolutes that you end up playing passive and only focus on what your ad carry can do that you don't even look at what your champion can do. you dont bother to take an initiative to play aggressive when possible because you don't understand what your champion's limits are. you keep thinking you can't do certain things when X happens and that's holding you back, along with your mentality.

there were numerous times when i went up to auto TF and you were in an extremely passive position unable to do anything

and vyn was lvl 1 and had no masteries and runes btw

You guys I've already stated I knew vyn was lv1 (I wasn't blinded) with no runes & masteries my 3rd time saying so...... certain champions if i play too aggressive I die more often that's how it is. What could i have done more after "Qing you-" i couldn't get close to either of you for 3 more hits, becomes I'm vary of Lux's snare & Sivir Ricochet in the end your just too fast.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 5:06pm | Report
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 5:42pm | Report
tfw when you click on a thread to report it and it was already fragged.

Also that teemo hurts me on the inside. He has a sapphire crystal, and he clearly didn't shut garen down. There is no reason to start sapphire crystal on teemo, And what is the point of buying needless and blasting wand and then just go for nashors before finishing the others.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 5:50pm | Report
QQ missed the whole challenge thing. Also, haven't seen a download speed higher than 3 mbps contistantly in like 3 weeks :(
QQ Kylo Ren is kind of a ***** :[
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 5:56pm | Report
I'm here for you Teemosy. D:
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 5:58pm | Report
Teemoshy wrote:
QQ missed the whole challenge thing. Also, haven't seen a download speed higher than 3 mbps contistantly in like 3 weeks :(

I don't mind having another match tomorrow whenever I'm just going ADC that time around.
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 6:06pm | Report
I'm here for you Teemosy. D:

Thank you :.]

I got's to work all day tomorrow. Have fun all you MFire people.
"Ah, the dulseth tones of Korean Lissandra."

- DOA

BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2015 6:07pm | Report
You're welcome :P

M'kay

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide