Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 768 of 1800
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:17pm | Report

Lately I feel the same playing AD carry in ranked, it feels as if every time I get a support who contributes nothing at all to the lane. Yet doing well early-game with an AD carry is the only way I can carry a bad team to victory, QQ. I wish AD carries still went mid, every time I play mid with AD Tristana I either get tons of kills or afk farm and get the most farm in the game by a ton. So much more effective than getting zoned out by Blitzcrank while my Janna calmly sits behind me throwing the occasional shield on me.

I can understand a duo being "useless" because the other duo's combo just downright zones their ***. But people picking support and doing ****, hell no. I'd rather go duo bruiser bot and rape the ADC -.-'

The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:18pm | Report
Played a game as Vayne. I end
up having to have an Ashe on my team go toplane with a GP,
even though I told her to change to someone else.
So we didn't have a jungler and I had to go bot with
Nautilus. Nautilus started with a Dorans Ring
as you do naturally, when going AP, while already having
an AP Morgana mid. Thus, leaving us without any tank.
I tell him to build tanky and he proceeds to build
Chalice of Harmony and only later on got a few tank items.
Like 2. Mercury Treads & Randuin's Omen. Then,
due to his aggressive nature, we ended up feeding the
bot lane Tristana & Malphite.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 6:15pm | Report
The LZ wrote:

Played a game as Vayne. I end
up having to have an Ashe on my team go toplane with a GP,
even though I told her to change to someone else.
So we didn't have a jungler and I had to go bot with
Nautilus. Nautilus started with a Dorans Ring
as you do naturally, when going AP, while already having
an AP Morgana mid. Thus, leaving us without any tank.
I tell him to build tanky and he proceeds to build
Chalice of Harmony and only later on got a few tank items.
Like 2. Mercury Treads & Randuin's Omen. Then,
due to his aggressive nature, we ended up feeding the
bot lane Tristana & Malphite.

im QQ ing at my eyes hurting having to shift back and forth to read that

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 7:20pm | Report
qq i take back my last qq
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 8:48pm | Report
Now two Vayne ****ed up two ranked games:

- first one decides to go solotop coz "I 2K elo smurf only have ADC in this account". Her enemy? Olaf. What does she do? Go to enemy blue ALONE (enemy jungler was Cho'Gath), I ping and ask "wtf?". No answer. I get my blue, meanwhile I hear "first blood" for olaf with zyra's help. Coz of her blue thing. She proceeds to be raped over and over, no matter what we try;

- Second Vayne is paired with Nunu & Willump botlane. THey start well, though she sucks at farming and taking hints for attacking. Suddenly, we realize her damage sucks.
She built no AS, started Phage and BT. Her excuse was that all the AS she needed came from Nunu.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 12:20am | Report
****ty game where I get support Teemo instead of something good like Nunu. I told him he shoulda picked nunu and they said "Go do ranked then nub"

They bought a total of 1 ward, and no boots. Ever.

I redeemed myself next game with a quadra, but scumbag enemy Ashe denied me my penta. :/

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 12:59am | Report
GAAAAH!!!!

THIS FREAKING IDIOT VAYNE!!! ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT I GOT THREE LOSSES IN A ROW BUT I CAN ATTRIBUT IT THIS ONE DUMBASS WHO CALLED MID AND THEN WENT VAYNE!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT SHE FED MORGANA AND HER BUILD JSUT SUCKED ***! [url=
JUST LOOK AT THIS BUILD!]WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD RUSH 2 PD'S!?!?!? [/url]

SEVEN IN A ****ING ROW! GOD ****ING DAMN IT WHY DOES THIS **** ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME? I GET UP TO A NEW "HIGH" (1050) AND THEN ITS LOSE AFTER LOSE AFTER GAME BREAKING LOSS. NOT TO MENTION THAT THIS IS AN ATTEMPTED ESCAPE AT MY REAL LIFE WHICH SUCKS NOW BECAUSE MY BOSS IS AN IDIOT WHO BABIES ME EVERY CHANCE HE GETS. HELL JSUT THIS MORNING HE JUST DROPPED SOME THING ON ME THAT COMPLETELY ENRAGED ME TO THE POINT OF WANT TO FLIP A GODAMNED TOOLBOX ON SOME POOR AIRMAN'S HEAD!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 2:35am | Report
After I dropped around 220 elo I decided to go ranked again.
I played 1 game on saturday 1 game on sunday and 1 game today.

Game 1:
My toplaner dies at minute 3 gives away FB says: GEGE top is lost bye. --> leaves
Since the other lanes were behind as well and our jungler had to go top then they just camped mid until he went afk aswell .. we then just asked them to gather mid and end it to not waste more time since 3v5 while being behind isn't rly the greatest thing.

TL;DR - 1 Afk resulting in another AFK for the ******ed reason of getting killed once.

Game 2:
Directly starts with a leaver (probably the internet connection) and the enemy team takes full advantage of it I actually didn't die once in mid even tho I got camped but when we went bottom for their jungler cuz he was taking our blue because our jungler didn't even connect to the game we got ****ed by 5 man bot --> jungler mid and a tp from top lane. We then agreed to let them go mid again since botlane was 0/5 by that time anyway and top and mid were about equal.

TL;DR - 1 dc from minute 1 on

Game 3:
Well at least no1 dced this game.
I was supporting a trist - which I always hate cuz I main/mained trist and it's like you see your own child getting r****. She was as I expected more like mediocre and missed out 2-3 kills on bot no need to worry tho.
Meanwhile top our Diana died and died and died and died and died oh.. did I mention she died again. So when she was finally 1/7/0 she wrote this, cuz our jungler and mid called her a feeder noob:"Okay now I feed" so she just went for mid, bot and every enemy champ she found and died.
She ended the game with 2/13 or sth. We obviously lost well atleast the enemy team ended fast after we asked them too and I met a nice person in the enemy team.

TL;DR - 1 guy goes 1/7/0 then say:"Now I feed" and finally scores sth like 2/13/1

So.. I don't think I could've carried even one of those I kept my attitude positive in all did not flame and tried my best. I guess you can't win all games but slowly it's rly pissing me off.

Now I am 1526.. YEHA ALMOST BACK TO SILVER soo ****ing ******ed.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 2:52am | Report
Can't play in-houses due to timezone T~T
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 4:33am | Report
qq my Ashe guide won't update.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide