Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 769 of 1800
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 4:54am | Report
Plays soloq smurf game.

Enemy team has three people with a team tag.
Garen doesn't connect.
Bot Ezreal and Shen mass feed.
I get three-man and four-man ganked mid game.
Ezreal AFKS.

FML
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 5:07pm | Report

Dear Riot Gods. What have I done to anger you?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 6:13pm | Report
BluAnimal wrote:

Dear Riot Gods. What have I done to anger you?

...Did you lose that game? Because even if they were fed, it was 5v4, or appeared to be...

AND LOL, DAT CORKI'S BOOTS MAN, JUST NOTICED THEM.
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 6:28pm | Report
Yes I did lose than one. Corki got first blood and proceeded to towerdive for a second kill. I couldn't heal him in time because he Flashed the wrong way, then proceeded to call me the worst support ever in /all chat. I shrugged it off, we came out on top, both AD carries were 1/1/0 at this point.

Fast forward a bit. About level 6 Nunu & Willump dies to Cho'Gath and ragequits. I have a good feeling about how the game is going. I later grab philosopher's stone, Heart of Gold and Oracle's Elixir and start killing Jannas wards. I tell Corki to play it careful, I'm going upriver to deward. He dies to Graves, giving Graves a now 3/1/0 lead. He continues to flame me for it and blame it all on me.

Late game Skarner has become an unstoppable force and tanks everything, especially turrets. Corki continues to feed but justifies it by saying he's worth no gold, so it's okay for him to die. They grab Baron a second time and push us into our inhibitors. Corki gets caught once more. By the end of the game they took all our inhibitors out and recalled for the final push. During this time Corki grabs Mobility Boots and his Zeal/ Phantom Dancer and proceeds to rush through the jungle, Flash into dragon, keep rushing to their base, Valkyrie over the wall and drop a sight ward. Cho'Gath (who I'm assuming at this point is his pre-made friend) Teleports onto the ward and they both rush the spawn. Graves recalls in time and kills both of them nearly instantly. Olaf disconnects and me and Malzahar are left to defend the tower-less nexus.

Tl;dr Corki ends up trolling after feeding.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 7:14pm | Report
/QQ

I am procrastinating on my guide.. making it really hard to release because I am lazy D:
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Whirlnami7
<Member>
Whirlnami7's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 7:20pm | Report
So much trollage
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig(s)!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 7:07am | Report
BluAnimal wrote:

Yes I did lose than one. Corki got first blood and proceeded to towerdive for a second kill. I couldn't heal him in time because he Flashed the wrong way, then proceeded to call me the worst support ever in /all chat. I shrugged it off, we came out on top, both AD carries were 1/1/0 at this point.

Fast forward a bit. About level 6 Nunu & Willump dies to Cho'Gath and ragequits. I have a good feeling about how the game is going. I later grab philosopher's stone, Heart of Gold and Oracle's Elixir and start killing Jannas wards. I tell Corki to play it careful, I'm going upriver to deward. He dies to Graves, giving Graves a now 3/1/0 lead. He continues to flame me for it and blame it all on me.

Late game Skarner has become an unstoppable force and tanks everything, especially turrets. Corki continues to feed but justifies it by saying he's worth no gold, so it's okay for him to die. They grab Baron a second time and push us into our inhibitors. Corki gets caught once more. By the end of the game they took all our inhibitors out and recalled for the final push. During this time Corki grabs Mobility Boots and his Zeal/ Phantom Dancer and proceeds to rush through the jungle, Flash into dragon, keep rushing to their base, Valkyrie over the wall and drop a sight ward. Cho'Gath (who I'm assuming at this point is his pre-made friend) Teleports onto the ward and they both rush the spawn. Graves recalls in time and kills both of them nearly instantly. Olaf disconnects and me and Malzahar are left to defend the tower-less nexus.

Tl;dr Corki ends up trolling after feeding.

Oh... I feel your pain bro. :(
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 8:52am | Report
Just had a Darius in ranked call me noob for not baning Darius and Morgana. *****, I was VLadimir vs morgana, had one more kill than her and 20 more cs and growing. It's not my fault toplane teemo can't handle you and you snowball the ****ing match. Sod off.
Apfeljack
<Altruistic Artist>
Apfeljack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 9:08am | Report
How did Teemo manage to lose against Darius ...
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 10:37am | Report
He managed to get Darius Godlike

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide