Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1540 of 1800
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 1:37am | Report
Ewww... Mega Man x.x
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 1:38am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
Megaman Legacy Collection released today/tonight at midnight, and I'm a lot worse at the games than I remember. ;-;

On the upside, I'm in the top 10 for one of the challenges, so that's good. :D

Megaman X is the only good megaman game anyway. :3
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 1:40am | Report
I personally don't like any Mega Man game at all, and one the major reasons I hate Ezreal. He reminds of that character. I would be happy if Ezreal were never relevant in any meta ever. :3
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 1:47am | Report
I personally don't like any Mega Man game at all, and one the major reasons I hate Ezreal. He reminds of that character. I would be happy if Ezreal were never relevant in any meta ever. :3

Pfft, my recent match history with him says otherwise. Too bad I suck with every other ADC. But nah, every time Ez becomes relevant they have to nerf him. (IE; When he had an AS slow, when blue build first emerged, Runeglaive Ezreal)
As for Megaman games, I sympathize. I think they are all samey and boring. Megaman X is only good to me because it was the first video game I ever owned alongside Yoshi's Island.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 2:02am | Report
I see, the first game I ever actually owned was Resident Evil 2. It's a big part of the reason I shy away from kid friendly games, I really don't like child friendly content. It feels way too dumbed down for me.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 2:25am | Report
I see, the first game I ever actually owned was Resident Evil 2. It's a big part of the reason I shy away from kid friendly games, I really don't like child friendly content. It feels way too dumbed down for me.

aaaaand yet you play league. We removed Graves' cigar for god's sake. Only half serious.

But for real, I kind of understand that. I may enjoy a lot of cartoony games, but that's largely due to my nostalgia from being a kid. I love the Sonic, Mario, Yoshi and pokemon games I played when I was a kid but newer games in those franchises are... just too childish for me. Idk, maybe the franchises themselves have simply devolved into even less. Maybe I'm blinded by nostalgia. Who knows. Most newer games I enjoy though are more compelling, story driven games like Mass Effect or Dragon Age.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 2:35am | Report
I'm not too worried about a cigar getting removed, that has no effect on the rest of the more mature oriented content in the game. For example, the game and the Challenger Leagues openly use the world, "kill."

I love games like Uncharted, The Last of Us, The Evil Within, Killzone, Grand Theft Auto V, etc. I tend to gravitate toward more Teen/Mature rated titles, but there are some teen titles out there I won't touch. Perosnally, I get more enjoyment out of a game as poorly rated as ORC than I do any Mario game ever made. I just don't care for most of Nintendo's franchises unless it's their more serious ones like Fire Emblem, or Legend of Zelda.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 2:39am | Report
Let's be real though, Even Legend of Zelda is not always serious. And personally, I think the "serious" Zelda games are the most boring (cough, Skyward Sword/Majora's Mask/Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time, cough). I always held Link to the Past and Windwaker as my favorites.

My point about Graves though was more a joke on the "cartoony-ness" that fans of other MOBAs tend to make fun of in League, such as Yordles and cutesy champs like Kog'maw, while downplaying supposed badasses like Graves.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 2:43am | Report
Alright, both of you are getting banned soon. >:C
True love is found only in yourself.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 2:45am | Report