Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 765 of 1800
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 11:34pm | Report
Cyniker wrote:

I've not even reached Level 30 yet (heck, I just acquired Flash today :D), and still, I already see the problems i have with this game.

My main problem with this game is probably that I'm a team player. I coordinate easily, accept criticism from others, try to improve myself and stick to the plan until we change it. I understood (although I only started playing barely 5 days ago), that LoL is indeed a TEAM game. Until you reach a certain level, you can surely play it like an ego shooter. You run around, mess up a little with everyone's farming by last-hitting their minions, getting gold like crazy and have a kill streak like nobody else. That is, until you meet people that play as a team. They know how to lure, how to bait, how to (gasp!) counter your equip. And then you get screwed up. HARD. Heck, even noobs like me who communicate with each other, discuss tactics and protect each other can fare pretty well against lvl 30 kill chaser, although they will lose to the amount of experience their opponents have.

Second thing: The purpose of the game is not to kill as many champs as possible, it is to destroy the ENEMIES' NEXUS. You can die a hundred times, if it serves the purpose of destroying a Nexus, it is ok, if there was no other possibility. But no, everybody points to his stats, yells "I haz 45/0/0, and da noobz on my team f****d up, AND I HAZ LOST!".

And it goes on like that. Here are some (not so) funny experiences from the last days
I've had people which were rushing a lane without any support or even backup, just to chase that fleeing Master Yi right into an enemy tower.
I acquired a kill by trying to nuke someone, damaging him not enough, and fleeing to my tower with REALLY low hp. And if he had been faster and I haven't had that shiny new flash, he would have gotten me. But I reached my nice and comfy home AKA tower alive, although barely. Did that stop him? No. That guy was so bloodthirsty that he walked into my tower like a bug into a flyzapper, all while still trying to kill me. And he did it TWICE... in the SAME game.
Other times, I got tanky items, and I'm pushing a lane, with my mates in the surrounding jungle. And we're pushing it HARD. And then I find 3 enemy champions ambushing me. Great, I think. I'll lure them into the open and signal my team mates to gank them, then we can probably win. So I run like Usain Bolt and give signs like a flare gun, but no mates to be seen. Where are they? Oh, why, chasing that single champ at the edge of the map. You know, to get a KILL!!!!!!1111111, of course!
Other times, our base was under massive attack, and we would have needed every champ to drive them out and push them back. And where is our Dr. Mundo? Near the enemy base, killing some minions.

Also, KILLSTEAL? If we can work together to kill a champ, and it's easy, I seriously don't care who gets the kill. I might get frustrated if someone ALWAYS denies me the gold. But I actually wonder if a Tank in a serious team also suddenly decides "No, you won't get that kill, AD-Carry-I-Am-Supposed-To-Defend. I want KILLZ! instead of mere match wins!"

I also kind of don't like the matching system. First, there are TOO MANY people being afk while in matching queue. You DO have an idea how ANNOYING it is to see your match disband for tenth time just because some inconsiderate ***hat is NOT sitting on his fat bottom in front of his computer?
Also, the people you meet are quite erratic in personality. Sometimes you get nice people and have a real blast of a game, and you have to work really hard to push that lane and you barely survive and can't seem to get a foot into their door, and then someone has finally farmed enoguh gold to Get Serious, and then we destroy the Inner Turret, Inhibitor and Nexus Turrets in one rush,and then we're frantically hitting that nexus while under heavy attack, and with barely an hp left somebody FINALLY finishes that d*** thing for good, and it feels AWESOME. Other times, you get flamed for not seeing that ambush that came out of nowhere, while your team mate ran in front of you and could have warned you.

Frustrating. Really frustrating. But it is a fun and engaging game, and I'm willing to try.

Deal with it or stop playing. This. Is. LoL!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 12:37am | Report
Khazem wrote:

I can't handle another loss right now, I'd literally break something.

rather lose 25 elo than play another game today

I know that feel bro

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Cyniker
<Member>
Cyniker's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 2:45am | Report

Deal with it or stop playing. This. Is. LoL!

You, sir, are the reason why we can't have nice things.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 3:31am | Report
QQ I lost 30 elo today
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 4:06am | Report
I hate people who say "easy" when they
win. I hate it so much. Why can't they just
shut the hell up. I always report them for it
too! I hate when I've had a great game with my
team and we win and then some douchebag on our team
thinks it's alright to say "easy" to the other team.
Such poor sportsmanship. I always report them too.
Perhaps it's not flaming, but it's damn well offensive
if you're also on the receiving end sometimes.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 5:51am | Report
Cyniker wrote:

I also kind of don't like the matching system. First, there are TOO MANY people being afk while in matching queue. You DO have an idea how ANNOYING it is to see your match disband for tenth time just because some inconsiderate ***hat is NOT sitting on his fat bottom in front of his computer?

Would you rather start a game with an afk on your team?
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 10:54am | Report
The LZ wrote:

I hate people who say "easy" when they
win. I hate it so much. Why can't they just
shut the hell up. I always report them for it
too! I hate when I've had a great game with my
team and we win and then some douchebag on our team
thinks it's alright to say "easy" to the other team.
Such poor sportsmanship. I always report them too.
Perhaps it's not flaming, but it's damn well offensive
if you're also on the receiving end sometimes.

This, specially coz often the ones who say "easy" got carried and played like **** (maybe that's why it was easy, you play like **** and still get pushed towards victory).

If a team mate says "easy", I might also report them unless they're someone who invited me or a friend (who might get scolded and ignored, depending on stuff)
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 1:18pm | Report
Exactly. And even if you were the one to
carry, it still sucks, because then it's just
being a douche.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 11:45pm | Report
QQ can't find the Happy Thread. :(
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 11:58pm | Report
AstroNautilus and Pool Party Ziggs are coming out soon and I don't have money for them.

Q_Q

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide