Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 489 of 1800
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 8:05pm | Report
Cassiopeia rapes face ;o

But I'm still bad at positioning with her *-*
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 9:33pm | Report
Soo....its been ages since I've played shaco.....tonight I decide to jungle him.....I actually did well. Couple good ganks awesome triple kill...I was fed....but then we get to team fights and wouldn't you know the enemy team just...bah the basics were we had a bad twitch an undefarmed near useless kayle leona tank annie mid and me junglin...so no reaaal durability....*sighs* oh well I'm gonna try to get good with shaco me thinks even though he's pretty much perma banned right meow
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 6:36pm | Report
EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME! I GET THE BOT-LANE THAT ****S UP! HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO 3-times in a row get killed by a trashy bot...

Support irelia, i'm gonna play this, and carry every,single,****ing,game from bot from now on with irelia *nods*

I SO ****ING MAD!

Edit: jungle singed fixed my mad :3 80% winrate too good!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 6:53pm | Report
I would rageface but i only do that in between 10pm and 3am. Good day sir.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 9:17pm | Report
I play vlad against ahri mid and actually did well.....but my top lane feeds against wukong and gp and my bot lane feeds against nidalee and poppy......I go 6 and 2 in 20 minutes.....not amazing but not terrible either imo....so....why do people get it in their heads...that because they've gotten killed 4 times each in a row....they think....they should continue to be agressive....sejuani and ashe....versus nidalee poppy....so poppy becomes uber nuke 10 minutes in same with nidalee....but sejuani and ashe decide to keep pressing...seriously...I think playing with them might be making me worse...at the same time I enjoy playing with them...because when we win...its fun. When we lose its generally because their champ choices and playstyle is always the same and they never change it based on their opponents...my friends who play rammus rush thornmail regardless of the the enemy composition...they start vamp scepter on their ad carries (well one friend goes dorans blade which is fine imo) they refuse to take flash over clarity because " I don't have to leave the lane" they engage on 4v5s they don't ward...well sometimes they do...but overall they're playing on a lower level it feels. They don't listen to me although I have 200 or so more wins then most of them....I'm consistent when I play almost always going positive....I'm not trying to be arrogant or say they're bad....their game is unrefined...mines not perfect but at the very least its consistent. I love my friends but its hard to play with them sometimes because I feel no matter what I do even if I'm having the best game of my life....I'm still not good enough to carry...me getting fed or farmed can't possibly out do 2 or 3 other champs who are just as fed....all in all I have a lot of fun with them when I play win or lose (most nights) but sometimes it just stresses me the **** out.

On a lighter note boondock saints is on.
Shylol
<Member>
Shylol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 2:22am | Report
Quoted:

EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME! I GET THE BOT-LANE THAT ****S UP! HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO 3-times in a row get killed by a trashy bot...

Support irelia, i'm gonna play this, and carry every,single,****ing,game from bot from now on with irelia *nods*

I SO ****ING MAD!

Edit: jungle singed fixed my mad :3 80% winrate too good!

Go support Ashe.
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 6:47am | Report
How the **** do you feed Viktor as Annie and only have 37 CS after 20 minutes. ********.

And a fail jungle Sion on top of that. 20 minute surrender couldn't come soon enough.
Senac
<Member>
Senac's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 9:11am | Report
"4v1 noobs f*g k**wa, 1v1noobs"
Singed.. Well because he's Singed.. Damn you Singed.
Backing out of a 2v4 and then called a noob because I didn't help them out.
Low health junglers who gank a full health LeBlanc while I'm almost dead as well.
People refusing to communicate and/or trolling. Might be fun once in a while, but not every ******** game.
People being rude to the team, just because they had a unlucky start. And then won't help raise morale, but instead talk about sexual intercourse with my mother. And granpa.

Rawr rawr eat my rage. Rawr rawr
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 9:57am | Report
I want a peaceful top lane, where I get to frolic through wave after wave upon wave of tasty minions. I don't want to get ganked every three minutes, and I don't want to get harrassed. What happened to the good old days when the top lane sat there for twenty minutes, not recalling, and not getting ganked?

Dear Old Jungle, I miss you. Come back. Please. I'll bake you cookies.
I support utility guided virtue ethics.
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 11:58am | Report
Just had the worst game ever. No details needed. Just picture the worst game you've ever experienced, times it by 10, and you're half way there.

Anyway, then I went to my blog and raged and ranted and thought of quitting Lol.

Apparently I'm a QQ'er.

QQ.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide