Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 490 of 1800
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 12:19pm | Report
BarbJ wrote:

I want a peaceful top lane, where I get to frolic through wave after wave upon wave of tasty minions. I don't want to get ganked every three minutes, and I don't want to get harrassed. What happened to the good old days when the top lane sat there for twenty minutes, not recalling, and not getting ganked?

Dear Old Jungle, I miss you. Come back. Please. I'll bake you cookies.

It's called "playing Cho'Gath top"....

And no more old jungle; at least the games can be more dynamic now. Junglers don't have to leave their jungle, but why not gank? And no one wants your cookies. If your attitude towards the new jungle/top lane meta is calling for the "boring farmfest" days. Your probably don't even bake love into your cookies. *folds arms and looks down my nose at you* GOOD DAY SIR...I SAID GOOD DAY.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 1:24pm | Report

You probably don't even bake love into your cookies. *folds arms and looks down my nose at you*

I died
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 1:37pm | Report
NU DUFF NO DIE LIVE DAMN YOU LIVE
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 8:03am | Report
QQ no decent games for me today!

Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 8:21am | Report

Do a "TSM" and move to EU. ^^
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 3:23pm | Report
Quote from the last comment on my guide:
Quoted:

Love the in Depth part the graphs that explain it but i vote it down because of the items that you choose. You have zero HP items = getting jumped on instant if your playing high elo. Put in a RoA or Rylais or atleast some dorans rings. This item combo is only good vs low skilled players.

DUDE, DE FUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU. DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE ******* BUILD ORDER, YET ON MY ITEM SECTIONS !!! ASPOHFDOAÜISFHAÜIOSFHÜIOASFH
If I could help you +rep me ;)

J'amuse mon monde mais le monde va mal
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 4:51pm | Report

Shylol
<Member>
Shylol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 10:03am | Report
Picking Miss Fortune for once on blind pick because I felt like playing a carry and going all "BOOMBOOM****YOUYEAH" on my screen while pressing R.
Support and Jungle disconnect at the beginning of the game.
So I'm taking a big breath, watching what I'm gonna go all alone against. Volibear and Ziggs. So much for leaving my tower.
Then lane phase starts, turns out they are premade but not that smart ( who would be, putting Volibear and Ziggs bot, honestly ). Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the jungle actually disconnected a while later, and was here at the beginning of the game. I know it because he tried to gank while I was oom and gave them a kill in the most ridiculous way I've ever seen.
Then Volibear tries to dive me and I'm like "wut". I pop heal and slow, he didn't even see his passive activating with the tower stomping him. Okay, no problem, killing Ziggs in the process too, since he was getting a little to close and hadn't got any spells left. Ziggs comes back alone, which actually meant free kill for me. A gank triggers at mid, I come and ult the **** out of Ahri and Rammus. One kill for me and the other for Ziggs ( my Ziggs, not the ******ed one ). I'm happyfacing all over the place.
So in a nutshell that's the story of me going berserk on a 3v5 game with MF. Game ends at 20, I got like 7/4/3 or stuff like that. 120 minions, even the solo top hadn't got more, and I was alone against two pretty good harassers / divers. Trying to screen to post it on the game results thread. "You got disconnected from PVP.NET" **** YOU EUW SERVERS I'M SO DOING A SMURF IN EUNE.

If you're too lazy to read : MF is da ****, FML.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 12:08pm | Report

NU DUFF NO DIE LIVE DAMN YOU LIVE

Don't worry, he's a prophet, u first blood him.. Yet he just respawns and stomps u anyways QQ
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 12:11pm | Report
Quoted:

Don't worry, he's a prophet, u first blood him.. Yet he just respawns and stomps u anyways QQ

Trust him, he would know.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide